Friday, August 8, 2014

Review: Miss Hana Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (Stardust)

Hello loves! ❤ Aaaaa its sooo good to be back! Sorry for neglect my blog for so long! Luckily I managed to push myself today and edit all the pictures and write a post/review hihi. I have so much to share with you guys and I hope you guys are with me. And also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had joined my very first giveaway. It was so much fun and I received so many great compliments and encouragement to grow more and make more videos so hopefully soon, InsyaAllah. I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and readers beside me. I will give back what you guys gave to me :')

Anyway, today I want to introduce yet another amazing product by Miss Hana! Its their Waterproof Gel (pencil) Eyeliner. This one is the Stardust version where there are tiny glitters on the eyeliner itself. I did a review on the original and clean version of it (here) so you guys can check it out. I swear by this product and its my ultimate favourite eyeliners ever. I even bought a few backups btw! hihi. Now the Stardust version, can it beat the other one that I have reviewed and loved? Let's find out! 

These eyeliners are waterproof, smudge-proof and last pretty much all day. You basically cry and sweat as crazy and you would like 
and your eyeliner will still stay the same. Its also pigmented yet easy to remove with makeup remover. And again, I must stress that 
the packaging is so adorable! They have 4 colours all together but the ones I'm reviewing is No. 2 Galaxy Black & No. 4 Golden Brown. 

The texture of these eyeliners are smooth, creamy, velvety and it glides on so smoothly! Awesome right? Not only does it lasts long 
and smudge-proof, its also so creamy and easy to glide on! Definitely the best kind of eyeliner! You have oily lids? Often sweats? 
Then this is definitely the eyeliner for you! Love the fact that its glittery to make it more attractive and glamorous. 

Since the previous one (click here) I did a simple and sweet look, this time I decided to go with a more bold look. I 
never did this kind of look before but with these eyeliners, everything is made easy and look stunning and great on me. 

Likes: Seriously, what is not to like? And I don't even like it. I freaking love it! Its creamy, it glides on smoothly, you can smudge it and yet, once it dries it will stay put, it doesn't budge at all. It also lasts through heat, humidity and sweats and your eyeliner will still look awesome. Its waterproof yet, easy to remove using your favourite makeup remover. A bit difficult with wipes 'cause you will have to rub it hard.

Dislike: Nothing! 

Overall: I've been recommending Miss Hana Eyeliners to all of my friends. Its really awesome and such a loyal BFF 'cause it stays on like a charm. The glitter doesn't come off too strong, its just the perfect among of glitter to make your eye makeup pop a bit. I will forever repurchase it. All for of them! ^_^
Disclaimer: These products were given to me for reviewing purpose but all opinions were my own and 100% honest. 

Price: RM34.90 RM24.90 @ Natta Cosme 

Ratings:

Apply discount coupon "MHES 20" entitled you to get 20% off of 
Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner. Valid till August 31st, 2014.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...