Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review: MAC x Sharon Osbourne Duchess Eyeshadow Quad (Part 1)

Hello loves!  I'm so excited to get my hands on these two products. I've been wanting and waiting for it since last July or maybe Jun. During the 3rd day of Aidilfitri, I spent my night at One Utama to shop some stuffs (and boy, I went crazy!) and I happened to be near MAC and I just felt like asking about the Kelly and Sharon Osbourne Collection. They said that it will be out in August but lucky me, they had some in stock like a pre sale or something like that so apa lagiii hehehe. Kelly is more on the crazy bright sort of look and Sharon is more on the natural side. And as for me, I love going all natural on the eyes and super bright lips. I wanted to get one from each collection but unfortunately, they were out of the lipstick I wanted from Kelly collection so I went ahead and bought the brow powder instead since I'm all out of that anyway. I'm going to review the eyeshadow quad first :D

Can I just say that the colours are soooo me?! Even the MAC SA recommended me this. And I've been wearing it ever 
since I bought it. Super super gorgeous and I can turn it into either a morning or night look because of Embark. 

Starting from top left; Sweet Eyes (Veluxe Pearl), Sexy Eyes (Veluxe Pearl), Femme Fatale (Satin) and Embark (Matte). 

"Four coordinated Eye Shadows featuring Sharon’s shades of golden brown (femme fatale), dark reddish brown (embark), soft warm 
bronze (veluxe pearl) and light golden nude (veluxe pearl). The highly pigmented powder formula applies evenly, blends and 
builds beautifully. Limited-edition packaging in Sharon’s trademark red with lavender signature." According to MAC website. 

Yup, its really pigmented, have a velvety feel and little goes a long way. And its very easy to blend too just use a very light hand!
There are so many ways to use the quad and this is one of them. Will do more in the future! 



Likes: Pigmented, creamy/doesn't feel dry, easy to blend, cute packaging and travel-friendly. 

Dislikes: A tad bit expensive. 

Overall: For a first timer (owning an eyeshadow quad from MAC), I must say that I'm really digging it. I'm not really good with mixing shadows/colours so its really convenient to have something that is pre-built and of good awesome quality too! Super nice for an everyday wear! 

Price: RM132 @ All MAC Stores. 

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...