Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Hello loves!  Finding the right foundation has always been a struggle for me 'cause my face is really oily and I have a lot of stuffs going on on my face so most of the time I would go for a medium-full coverage foundation and my favourite has always been the Revlon Colorstay. I swear by it like a thousands time but I'm always up and running to find and try something new and probably similar and when I heard Bourjois is coming to Malaysia, I just had to try one of their foundations since many of my blogger friends raved about it so why not! hehe.

Enriched with a fruit therapy (Apricot for radiance, Melon for hydration & Apple to protect your youth) formula and crystalline pigments to enhance and even out the complexion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow that lasts up to 16 hours. Its soft, fresh texture easily blends onto the skin for a comfortable flawless finish leaving you with beautiful, radiant and hydrated skin. And its available in 8 shades that is promised to fit your skin tone. 


Although it gives a light-medium coverage but the finish is absolutely flawless. Though with a lot of imperfections, it still helps in making your face/skin look and stay flawless. It covers up the redness pretty well but if you have like a really dark spot(s) then a full coverage concealer might come in handy. It buildable but even so, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It gives such a pretty glow on your skin but those with oily skin, have a blot paper or loose powder ready.

Likes: It gives such a beautiful, glowing and flawless finish. Buildable but doesn't feel heavy. Evens out the redness but you may need a concealer to hide major imperfections.  It matches my skin well, has a smooth texture and it doesn't break me out or irritate me at all. Oh and it also smells good! hehe

Dislike: It can look a bit cakey if you build it up too much :s

Overall: Gosh, what's not to love? Been loving it ever since I got it and I just can't stop wearing it. Even wore it during Aidilfitri and I felt comfortable throughout the day and I felt great. Won't say that its sweat, heat and humidity proof but because of the light-medium coverage, it lasts pretty well on my face even though I tend to sweat a lot. Will totally repurchase it! A holy grail product for sure!


Price: RM55.90 @ All Bourjois Malaysia counter/Watsons. 

Rating:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...