Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review: GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Hello loves! ❤ In my hand, I have one of the highly raved and talked about facial mask of the era throughout the blogging and youtubing sphere, the GlamGlow Youthmud Exfoliate Treatment! One of GlamGlow best selling product. The other one is the GlamGlow Supermud that caters for those with acne, scars or enlarged pores whereas the GlamGlow Youthmud is more suitable for dull and anti-aging skin that longed for youthful radiance skin. Sometimes it wont hurt treating your skin with such special care with a luxurious facial mask that has taken the world by storm!

Founded by Glenn & Shannon Dellimore back in 2010, GlamGlow said 
"Youthmud was designed as a 10 mins professional ‘facial in a jar’ for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood’s entertainment industries that 
provides immediate camera-ready glowing skin. With real Green Tea Leaf, its said to have powerful anti-aging and anti-wrinkle results, 
delivering fresh antioxidants directly into the mud to hydrate, balance oil production and fight free radical damage. French Sea Clay works to 
detoxify and awaken the skin by drawing out impurities, while Ivy helps tone, tighten and lift the skin. Revitalize dull, dry skin with 
Volcanic Rock multi-level surface exfoliation and experience smoother, brighter, softer skin."

Upon application, it does tends to dry up pretty fast so you need to work fast. After cleansing, apply a thin layer all over the 
face avoiding the eye area. Because my skin is pretty sensitive, it does stings a little which kind of hurts but I find that with the cooling/
tingling sensation, it kind of covers that up and turning it into a pleasant and joyful experience. It comes in a thick and chunky 
consistency. Chunky being the Green Tea Leaf. And it smells so divine! And it lingers! Love it 

Once its on, your face will feel hella tight. I can barely smile but that just means its working. GlamGlow also said 
"it leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing, activates moisturizing collagen synthesis, provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation, helps to 
leave skin smoother, brighter and softer, provides tighter skin texture and tighter pores, helps to provide a more youthful appearance, 
absorbs impurities without removing natural oils and helps to protect against free radical damage."

Results:
It definitely delivered what it promised; smoother skin texture and tighter pores. My skin felt super smooth for the whole day! Didn't notice any radiance or glowing-ness but it does brightened up the face. I found that it does dried up a few of my acne leaving some dry patches here and there but it was nothing major. And it doesn't leave any redness behind and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin just the minor sting I mentioned before. When rinsing it off, its advisable to wash it in circular motion to exfoliate your skin. It does feel a bit harsh but not to the point where it hurt/irritated me. 

Overall: Excellent product that delivered instant result. I'm sure with constant usage, I will be able to see major results. I do wish I could try the Supermud since its made for pore, acne prone skin like mine. If you have a few extra bucks, I think it would be a good investment. I'm just grateful that I even got the chance to try it out even if its just a sample size. Thanks The Butterfly Project. Love it! But will I purchase it once I'm out? Tunggu kerja kot hehe. 
Disclaimer: This product was given to me for reviewing purpose but that doesn't affect my reviews and thoughts about it. 

Price: RM240 (50g) @ All Sephora Stores. 

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...