Saturday, October 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Hello loves!  I was so excited when I saw a package in my room and I was even more excited when I noticed that it was from The Fashionette Sisters! Like aaaaaaaa! All I could ever think of was "My Urban Decay!!!!" Haha. This is my first time owning any of UD products. I wanted the Naked Palette but I was out of budget so I guess this will do :3 Gotta save more money!

First of all, I really like the colour pay-off of this palette! Very pigmented and creamy  It glides on so smoothly when I swatch it and even when I apply it on my eyes. The colours are beautiful. Its very "me". Hehe I love earth tone/neutral shadows. Its very easy to wear and perfect for any occasions. This palette contains 6 full-sized matte shadows;

Venus (Soft, off-white demi-matte)
Foxy (Very light yellow/beige matte)
Walk of Shame (Very light pinky nude matte)
Naked 2 (Rosy taupe matte)
Faint (Warm, dusty brown matte)
Crave (Deepest, darkest brown/black matte)

So nice right that its matte? Shimmery shadows are just annoying in my opinion. And the packaging! I don't know how to describe it but I just like the feel of the palette. This palette is lightweight, compact and just perfect for travelling and to be put inside your purse/clutch. If you compare it to an iPhone, you'll see that there isn't much of a difference really. But the palette is slightly shorter though. This palette is definitely a must have if you're into neutrals and matte shadows! But I do like to get my hands on the other naked palettes and see which one is my favourite. Kumpul duit Izzah, kumpul duit!! Hehe. 

Rating: 
Follow The Fashionette Sisters on FB for products that are not available in Malaysia!

2 comments:

Mieza Everdeen said...

nanti create look guna this palette tau ^_^

izzahhahiraf said...

Hehe sure, no problem :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...