Thursday, October 10, 2013

SaSa Shape Up Challenge with Collistar ☆

I have always wanted to lose weight and I have been trying to lose weight by exercising and eating less. But every time I want to exercise, there is always something that is holding me back. Even if I do exercise, I will only exercise for 2-3 days then I will stop. WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. ME?! Seriously now, I have been fat for as long as I can remember and I don't want to be fat for the rest of my life. Do you know that feeling? You have been fat for a really long time, don't you think it is time to do something about it and not be fat anymore? Or at least fit? I want that. So badly!

Now with SaSa, I can finally start achieving that! SaSa has organized a Shape Up Challenge with Collistar contest partnering with Celebrity Fitness and they are looking for 88 contestants and I am one of the lucky 88! *shaking my pom pom* I seriously cannot believe that I got selected. So right now I have to be mentally and physically prepared for this. I need to motivate myself and not let myself quit like always /fp. I really want this and I will push myself to the hardest and reach my desire goal. I don't want to be skinny, I just want to be fit and not be fat, if you know what I mean. Wish me luck guys and hope that I can lose weight/reach my desire goal in 90 days! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi and good luck.

izzahhahiraf said...

Hi, aw thank you! <3

Angel said...

how did you get pick do they email you or call you?

izzahhahiraf said...

Yeah they contacted me by email. Try and check your spam, who knows its there? hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...