Friday, October 18, 2013

Does Dermacolor Camouflage System really cover up all your imperfections?

 "Camouflage for face, body and soul"
Hello loves! ❤ Have you ever heard of Dermacolor Camouflage System Creme Foundation? It is a paramedical line developed by Kryolan Professional Makeup. It is a highly pigmented makeup designed to correct and cover skin disfigurements, discolorations and tattoos. One container contains 30g worth of cream foundation and there are 11 shades to choose from! This foundation is pretty similar to Kyrolan TV Stick (I will do a separate review later) however it is not as full coverage as the TV Stick. It is still a full coverage foundation but I find that the TV Stick covers up my imperfections far better than Dermacolor. I hope you get what I'm trying to say HAHA! 
Likes:
- Very easy to blend
- Soft texture
- Full coverage
- Doesn't feel heavy on your face & feel very comfortable 
- Your makeup will look flawless!!!!!!
- Last all day (even longer if you set it with its own setting powder & setting spray )
Doesn't crease to your fine lines. 
- Sweat proof & waterproof! (if you set it with its own setting powder)
- Suitable for all skin types

Dislikes:

- Bought it for an expensive price
- Doesn't really cover up my imperfections 100%
- Gives you a natural finish while I prefer matte
- Make my T-zone oily within a few hours 

Overall:

I really like this foundation, no wait, I love it! Though I have to powder my face a few times while wearing it, I still love this foundation. It is super comfortable and super soft when I apply it. It doesn't make me look cakey at all however if you apply so many layers, your makeup will look cakey. So be careful! If you set it with its own setting powder, your foundation will become waterproof and sweat proof. Even if you sweat, your makeup will stay the same just like when you first apply it. So much love for this foundation! 

What kind of setting powder am I taking about? I'm taking about Dermacolor Fixing Powder Waterproof! This powder will make your foundation last a lot longer and of course, waterproof! You can pretty much swim and your makeup will not budge! 

Where to buy and how much?
KRYOLAN IN MALAYSIA
Dermacolor Camouflage System - RM132/30g
Dermacolor Fixing Powder - RM116/60g
(Its original price is actually really cheap, you have to be smart and search for pages that sells original dermacolor with its original price or join a spree [3 links from the bottom])

Other places:

Camera Ready Cosmetics
Hani Kryolan Malaysia
Sheira D'touch Full
Allure Dazzling
Beauty Fiks
The Fashionette Sisters 


Watch my demo & first impression review on Dermacolor Camouflage System! Haha I know the picture is so scary :O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the photo!

izzahhahiraf said...

Which photo? I hope its not the photo from the video! hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...