Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in 34 Eclosion ♡

Hello loves!  Last month I bought probably the most luxurious makeup item ever from Malaysia Make-Up Addicts' Organization (MMAO) on FB. They are currently doing super awesome makeup deals that you shouldn't miss like at all! I managed to score one of it!! Chanel youuuu. I wanted to buy the blusher but I was too late so eye shadow pun jadi lah :B 

The colours are really nice and pigmented. There's only one shimmery shadow which is the highlighter. But it's not too shimmery though which is nice! Idk why but I sort of hate shimmery eye shadows. Its too... Shimmery! Lol. Do you like shimmery shadows? Plus, I think matte shadows compliments my small eyes pretty well ;) Uhuks. This quad is perfect for everyday wear and a night out too! With its cute and compact size, it's just so handy to put in your handbag or even clutch! 


I wish I could own their blushes too! Too cute T^T I need to save up a lot of money or maybe just wait till there's another makeup deals from MMAO hihihi. Anyway, like I said, this baby was a steal. Bought it for RM69 ❤ while its original prize is somewhere around RM190. Best kan?! And its still brand new! So much love for this quad ❤ Thank you MMAO 

Like MMAO on facebook: www.facebook.com/MMAOans
Oh, while you're at it, please vote for me for the MMAO - Steal my look makeup contest please :s TQ!
-Click here to vote-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look pretty nice with this Ombre Colour! Pretty Izzah! ♥

izzahhahiraf said...

Aww really? Thank you <3

Anonymous said...

Love the color on your eyes!

izzahhahiraf said...

Aww, thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...