Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Butterfly Project School Blogging101 Chapter 1: Natta Cosme Part 1

Hello loves! ❤ I have been working on this review for two weeks plus now and I have been torn between writing it in a single post or make a Part 1 and Part 2. So today I finally decided to do a Part 1 and Part 2 for this Butterfly Project School Chapter 1 in collaboration with Natta Cosme! So in this Part 1 it is more to unboxing and give a general description of the products that I'm going to show you in a bit. But before I start, I would like to thank The Butterfly Project and Natta Cosme for this amazing opportunity! I'm truly blessed and can't thank you enough for giving me a chance to improve myself as a blogger and prove that I can do more and achieve more ❤ So lets proceed to the fun part! Photos! 


1) Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner
In case you still don't know, this is the product that I was fortunate enough to review! So have you ever heard of this brand before? 'Cause I haven't. But that's the best part! Trying out products from brands that you never heard of! A+ My review of this product will be in Part 2!

Description:
Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients - THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. 

Ingredients:

Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose) Hamamelis Virginiana (THAYERS® proprietary un-distilled Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.

Price:
Retails for (right now during promotion) RM45 for 335ml!! Totally worth the money! (Np: RM58 & still worth it!!)

Side note: It also comes in a few other types! 

2) Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 3ml

My answer to the question would be a) Moisturizer!
[Click here for more

Description:

EGYPTIAN MAGIC is an ALL-NATURAL, multi-purpose, healing skin and hair creme to benefit the ENTIRE FAMILY and PETS too! Daily maintenance for natural skin care from head to toes. 4-ounce jar. Very economical - a little goes a long way!

Ingredients:
Olive Oil ( Olea Europaea oil), Beeswax, Honey, Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract. All natural honey ;)

Price:
Retails for RM5 for 3ml and RM125 for 118ml



3) Suzuran Lily Bell Lilian Puff


So in the small and neatly put together package, they included cotton pads (I can't remember how many), a note capsule which at first I thought it was a real capsule (lol joke on me) and a card with Natta Cosme name on it. And what do I think? My thoughts exactly!

Description:
- 100% cotton; 222 square-shaped pads per package
- Absolutely no fuzzies left after use
- Reduce your usage of cosmetic products and easily remove makeup and nail polish
- Made using superior cotton that is noticeably softer

Price:
RM9.90 for 222pcs/pack! Worth every penny 'cause the quality is oh-so-fine!

4) Cards
These are the cards containing information of the toner and Natta Cosme! 

Exclusively for my kind and fabulous readers, enjoy RM5 discount for purchase above RM50!
Just simply key in LOVEBT at the checkout to enjoy the discount!

Stay tuned for Part 2!
The Butterfly Project Malaysia: https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia
Natta Cosme: http://www.nattacosme.com/
                             https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...