Sunday, February 1, 2015

Skincare regime throughout January 2015 ❤

Hello loves! ❤ Remember my my first post of 2015 where I talked about reviewing the beauty box that I got at the Butterfly Xmas Gathering (here)? Well this is the last post. You can read the last two posts here and here about other products inside the beauty box. Tbh, this is my skincare regime throughout January. Been using it since day 1 and will continue using it till it's all gone. 

First thing first, got to start with the Garnier Sakura White cleanser and moisturizer! Been using it after the gathering because I was too lazy to go upstairs to clean myself lol. I was a bit scared at first to try the cleanser because of my skin sensitivity but was surprised of how gentle and non-irritating it is to my skin. After all, it's suitable for sensitive skin. Both cleanser and moisturizer together gives me an instant glow and brightness. I love using the moisturizer for day time use partly because it balances out my redness but in a subtle way. 

If you ever wonder what's inside my school bag then you will find these. I transferred the Always Aloe Vera Soothing & Refreshing Mist into a smaller container so that it's easy to bring along. Since school is really hot and being a teacher means going up and down the stairs like all the time so I find it helpful and convenience to have this facial mist around. It's soothing, cooling, moisturizing and relaxing! 

And don't get me started on the L'occitane hand cream! For a small size, it lasted pretty well. It's moisturizing and it smells super goooood! Oh, and it lingers! As if I don't have to wear any perfume :p Thinking of purchasing the full sized product! 

Sheet masks. You know I can never get tired of it. They are just so good! Sheet masks are my favourite btw. I prefer them over other form of masks and Idk why. I have never tried any product from Nature Republic before so I was excited to try their Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask but then I decided to save it for later. Too sayang. I already have the Hydraluron Moisture Booting Mask from other event and I heard great things about it and to my surprise, the great things are real! My skin looked so much better after that. I looked and felt smooth. Even my mom said I looked good hehe. 

I forgot to include the photo of Matrix Biolage Smoothproof Shampoo! I love this shampoo. Kind of wish that I had the conditioner as well. I often wash my hair every other day but lately, I find myself washing it almost everyday. Need to save some money to treat my hair to some salon action. My hair needs it so bad but until then, I'm sticking with this shampoo. 

So what's your skincare regime at the moment? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...