Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Simple and Sweet Makeup Look

Hello loves! ❤ Since I am a teacher now, well, a trainee to be exact, I am told by my lecturers to wear minimal makeup to school to avoid drawing too much attention to myself by the permanent teachers as I am after all, just, a trainee teacher. Simple and sweet makeup look is the way to go and for me to rock to school. 

And today, I am going to show you a mini pictorial of how I do my makeup every morning now. It is very simple and sweet yet, it gives a very awaken and fresh look to my face. Not only that, I think the students will also appreciate a very fresh-looking teacher to teach them a little some some. By the way, if you want to know about my life as a trainee teacher, check out my dayre (dayre.me/izzahhahiraf) but for now, let's get on to the pictorial! P/s: The products are from the beauty box that I talked about (here). 


1. Prep your lips with Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop in Pink Shock
2. Apply your favourite foundation and set it with powder (very important since school is hot!)
3. Apply neutral shadows for a very natural look. 
4. Apply Dollywink eyeliner and create a quick & short wing. 
5. Add a pinky flush to your cheeks for that youthful, fresh and sweet look. 
6. Finish it off with Collection Hotlights Lipgloss for that extra shine. 

*Note that I didn't apply any mascara because it's going to be hot and I don't want any fallout*



Will be rocking this look till April! 
What do you think? 

More info: https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...