Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review: SKIN & LAB Dr. Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Facial Mask

Hello loves! ❤ If you have been following my blog, you would have known by now that I really love facial mask but let's be real, who doesn't, right? Facial masks are the best. It keeps me fresh, calm and at ease. I love trying out different facial masks almost every two months and honestly, I keep finding better and better facial masks every time.

SKIN & LAB Dr. Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Facial Mask is the mask that I have been trying for almost two months now. I'm so in love with it that I postponed my urge to try other facial masks LOL cray cray. But it is not a surprise. It has been a favourite of many beauty bloggers around the world. 

This facial mask will not only solve the causes of pores and excess sebum but will also purifies the skin in and out while minimizes the enlarged pores and firms up the sagging pore walls. The three main ingredients: Canadian Glacial Clay (3k mg), Oatmeal and Tea Tree Leaf will act together to treat against potential skin problem, goes deep into pores and eliminating surface debris as well as moisturizing. 

Apart from that, it also prevents the appearance of blackheads while leaving a cooling effect after which will give a relaxing feel. This facial mask uses the 3 Pore Care system: Clear (Pre cleansing which will eliminate excessive sebum and dead skin cells), Contract (Recovery phase which will contract existing pore and firms up the pore walls) and lastly, Care (Rejuvenating, nourishing and protecting the skin) 

This facial mask also treats acne problem and is in fact, recommended for acne-prone skin with lower hydration level, sagged or wide-open pores, blackheads/excessive sebum and for boosting the hydration. Just apply a generous amount all over the face and neck (avoiding eye area) and leave it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. 

Results: Though it stings during the first application every single time, it provides a cooling effect that calms my skin and makes me want to just, relax. It smooths out my skin after wash, making it look super clean and moist as though I'm using the peel-off blackhead mask only better because it doesn't hurt. And did I tell you that it's also hydrating? It didn't feel dry at all. 

And the best part of it that it gradually brightens up my skin, my dark spots and doesn't interfere with my inflammation at all. There wasn't any active breakout during my usage (and even now) so I couldn't tell about the acne part but it did prevent it alright ;) The only thing I dislike is that it smells like my cat's food LOL. Nonetheless, I'm really enjoying this facial mask and grateful that I finally got to try it and will definitely repurchase. Recommend. 

Price: RM71 at Natta Cosme

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...