Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Colour

Hello loves! ❤ You wil never know how good it is to be back blogging. I seriously thought that now I'm in hometown doing my practicum I would have so much free time + easy access to all my makeup but nooooo. Honestly, I'm always tired and sleepy and all I want to do all day is sleeping. Haih. But it is okay, less than 3 months to go :)

Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram (@izzahhahiraf_) which you should! You would know that I posted pictures of the Wet N Wild Megalast lipsticks (which I adore!) that I wear to school. It is seriously long lasting and just perfect to wear to school. Want to know more? Keep on reading! 

Comes with 26 gorgeous velvety shades, Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Colour is said to have better quality than some of the high-end brands. With 4-hour (seriously, more than 4!) lasting power, these babies have semi-matte and crème finish which glide on smoothly in one swipe. But not all though. Sometimes without a lip balm, a few of them feel like they have retro matte finish - hard to glide and dry. Speaking of retro matte, they are also said to be dupes of some of M.A.C colours!

The colours are rich, pigmented and made with hydrating skincare ingredients. Though they are moisturizing, I caught them sinking into my fine lines a few times. And I find that the formulations are not consistent. Some of them are soft and velvety while some are dry and matte. But because I'm used to matte finishes - that is just how I like my lipsticks to be, I have no problem with them at all. I'm also a person who is very lazy to reapply my lipstick throughout the day so I appreciate matte finishes more than others. Let see them swatches! 

You can see that the colours are pigmented and gorgeous. I have only 9 shades at the moment, with two more I just bought today (Think Pink & Just Peachy). There are not many shades here in Malaysia so I'm thinking of ordering more from the outside. I'm just obsessed with them right now. They are very long lasting even after I ate. My friends even asked me what I'm wearing on my lips LOL. My favourites at the moment are Bare It All, Smokin' Hot Pink and Rose-bud! 

Likes: Like I mentioned, they are long lasting even after I ate. The colours are rich and bright. Just stunning. There are also inexpensive and dupes for M.A.C lipsticks. You know I love my M.A.Cs so I will definitely hunt for the rest of the shades. Some of them glide on smoothly while some are dry but because they are so beautiful and long lasting + I love me some mattes (like I mentioned) so I would have to make an exception :p 

Dislikes: How sometimes they sink into my lines. Like ew..? And the packaging! Yes, it's pretty to have them colours peeking through but I will always accidentally dent my lipsticks whenever I try to close them thus, creating mess all over the cap. And also, I wish that there were more colours available. Maybe all..? Hehe. 

Price: RM21.90 @SASA Nationwide 


Have you tried them before? What are your favourite colour(s) and thought(s)?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...