Thursday, February 19, 2015

L'oreal Paris #thebrushcontest

Hello loves! 

I posted this on my Instagram a few days ago about joining L'oreal Paris #thebrushcontest

At first I was unsure on whether I should join the contest as I was never a MUA to begin with but the people from 
Lion & Lion gave me words of encouragement to boost my confidence to unleash the so called 'MUA' in me. 

They're also kind enough to provide me with the makeup kit so that I could be inspired by it. I was also offered to have my tutorial professionally film by them which I was totally shy to accept but honoured at the same time but unfortunately, my schedule's packed on that day so..





Products used in order:
FACE:
L'oreal Base Magique Primer
L'oreal Revitalift Lqiuid Foundation
L'oreal True Match Foundation
L'oreal Mat Magique Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
L'oreal Blush in Rosy Cheeks 

EYES:
Obuse Eyebrow
Essense I  Stage Eye Primer (here)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tenacious Teal
L'oreal Smoky Eyeshadow Quad 
Nyx Single Eyeshadow
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bold Gold
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
No Brand 180 palette - Yellow colour 
UD Vice 3 - Dragon (here)
Wet N wild Cool Green Eyeliner
UD 24/7 Velvet in Plushie
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (here)

LIPS: 
SimplySiti Aku Cinta Padamu
L'oreal Blaze of Red 

More info: http://www.thebrushcontest.my/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...