Monday, March 3, 2014

Review: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hello loves! ❤ As promised two months ago (lol, sorry!), here's my full review of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! I got this palette as a "make up" (not make-up) present from my special someone hehehe thank you! And I was literally beyond ecstatic when I get to hold it in my arms. I had my finals that morning and he was supposed to swing by my college later in the afternoon so can you imagine my feelings when I answered the paper? It was distracting but I did well hihi. I have used this palette ever since I got it and truthfully, I have been neglecting my other palettes just because Naked 3 rocks more than the rest. It even beats the Naked 1 which I did a full review (here).

This palette consists of 12 highly pigmented amaze balls shadows:
Strange: A beautiful matte pale pink highlight colour.
Dust: Very shimmery pale metallic pink with micro-glitter, dap this on the center of your lids for an instant pop!
Burnout: Satin light peachy-pink.
Limit: Matte light dusty rose, my favourite base colour! 
Buzz: Shimmery metallic rose with micro-glitter. Beautiful!
Trick: Shimmery metallic pink-copper with micro-glitter. Also beautiful!
Nooner: Matte medium taupe, my favourite crease colour.
Liar: Satin mauve.
Factory: Satin pinky-brown, love using this to deepen up my crease colour
Mugshot: Satin taupe.
Darkside: Satin taupe-mauve. 
Blackheart: Matte smokey black with copper glitter. 

It comes with a dual ended pretty nice quality brush. 


Likes: Everything! Lol, I don't know but I really really love this palette. I even mentioned it in my January faves too (here). The colours are gorgeous and it looks good on me (perasan). The rose gold undertone is not too obvious or overpowering so it can be used everyday to class or to work. It looks good on every skin tone too! 

Dislikes: Darkside's a bit chalky. 

Overall: I'm just grateful and blessed that I got it in my arms. Although its a bit pricey but I think its worth it, well, in my opinion. Again, the colours are gorgeous and I'm totally in love!!! 

Price: RM188 @ All Sephora Stores Nationwide. 
They have recently stocked it up so go get one! 

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...