Monday, March 3, 2014

February 2014 Favourites!

Hello loves! ❤ Weee, its the time of the month again, another favourites! hihi. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette | RM188
Surprise surprise! Lol. I just did a review on it (here) and also mentioned it in my January faves (here) hihi its just so awesome 
that I think I NEED to include it in my February faves. Its just my ultimate favourite palette at the moment 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation | RM60
One of my fav full coverage and heat proof foundation ever! I stopped using it for some reason and earlier last month I rediscovered 
it as it was hidden somewhere in my drawer and now I'm in love with it again. It gives such a flawless look! 

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder | RM N/A
Bought it when I was in London so I don't know how much it cost here. I'm almost out of my fav setting powder ever (here) so 
I'm trying to try different ones to save up that one and this Bobbi Brown one works just as good. Its not waterproof but 
it sets my foundation just like how I wanted hihi but I don't really like the scent though.

Maybelline Lip Polish By Color Sensational | RM32.90
I'm obsessed with these I'm not going to lie. I love the formulation, I love the packaging, I think it looks simple but classy and I love the pigmentation of it. Totally worth every ringgits! I love them all but my current favs are Pop 6 and Pop 5. Read my review (here). 

So whats your favourite(s) for the month of February? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...