Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Miss Hana Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

Hello loves! ❤ LOL sorry, I just had to edit because it was really weird holding the box like this with my original background which you will see later in this post and I realize that I picked the wrong shade of lipstick for this look but anyway, hello again! I'm so excited that I got to work with Natta Cosme once again! (Here)'s my first time and (here)'s my second time. One of my favourite online cosmetics shops in Malaysia. 

When we talk about eyeliner, my favourite kind will always be liquid liners. Why? Because I have oily lids and often when I wear pencil liners, gel or any retractable, it will always smudge and transfer down to my lower lashes. But will Miss Hana Waterproof Gel Eyeliner change my mind and my whole perceptions towards pencil and gel liners? Lets find out!

According to the description on Natta Cosme site, this is a waterproof, oil and concentrated colour based gel liner. 
Its extremely waterproof removable; a long time anti-sweat, anti-tears, oil, and maintain a whole day without smudges. 
They have 4 colours all together but I'm going to review only 2 colours; No. 1 Night Black & No. 3 Choco Brown.

I didn't want to sharp the pencils 'cause I want to show you how much I've been using it hihi. Its very creamy in texture 
if you ask me. I tried to smudge it right after I swatch it, but that's how messy it can get. So if you want to smoke it out or smudge 
it a bit under your lash lines then you better do it fast after you applied it as it sets pretty fast. After that, they only way to 
remove it is with an oil based makeup remover. 

It glides on smoothly and like I said earlier, its creamy yet it sets fast. And its not at all dry like most pencil and gel liners. 
You can easily get away with one smooth application as it glides on smoothly like I said before. I used it all week last week and 
must say, it lasts all day even under a hot blazing sun and I was sweating, but the liner stayed put. Honestly, 
it blew me away and I was sold immediately.  



Likes: It doesn't smudge or budge and lasts well if not all day on my eyes (all; eyelid, tightline, waterline, lash line). The texture is creamy, not at all dry, and glides on smoothly with one application. It sets fast so you can straight away do the rest of your makeup after that. 

Dislikes: I have to sharp it. Its such a cute pencil with cute packaging. I don't want it to habis :-(

Overall: All I can see is, liquid liners, you have found your new match HAHA! I seriously love these gel liners. Seriously though, at first I was so scared to use it for fear that it might melt under my eyes and ruin my makeup as I have very oily lids but it does the exact opposite! Totally recommend it to those with oily lids and those who hates eyeliner smudging and melting down your eyes. 
Dislamer: These products were given to me for reviewing purpose but my opinions are my own and 100% honest. 

Price: RM34.90 RM24.90 @ Natta Cosme

Ratings:

Apply discount coupon "MISSHANA" entitled you to get RM5 off when 
purchase any colour of Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner. Valid till May 15th, 2014.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...