Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Square Refill

Hello loves! ❤ Remember my Inglot Warehouse Sale Haul (click here)? Well its about time for me to review some of it. To be honest, last week was my first time ever trying and using this square eye shadow refills from Inglot and I'm loving the combination! Well actually, four combinations. Minus the bottom pink, I haven't tried it yet. But the rest, such a perfect combination and the shadows are really great too! 

Sorry for the first picture, the colour's a bit off but the swatches are the exact one. And also, the first one is my least favourite one. I haven't found the right eye look to use it with yet. But still all the colours are gorgeous! Look at Pearl 606 and Pearl 609! Isn't it the prettiest? I love the dimension (or maybe illusion?) that sometimes it looks like a one colour, then the other colour and then a combination of both. You get what I'm saying? Like its Copper but then it looks like a Maroon colour then a little bit of both. So pretty! 


Likes: Creamy, pigmented and high quality, easily blendable and doesn't cost that much and has a great selection of colours. I mean have you been to Inglot? Its like heaven there! 

Dislike: Only that the matte one's a bit chalky. 

Overall: Totally worth the money and I highly recommend! Though I bought it during the sale but the actual price is cheaper than some of the single shadows at your local pharmacies. The quality and colour pay off is there and the colours are gorgeous!

Price: RM30 | 2.7g for each refills @ All Inglot stores.
p/s: Inglot is having a 30% off their single shadows @ Sunway Pyramid! Hurry!

Rating:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...