Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Maybelline Lip Polish By Color Sensational

Hello loves! ❤ Am pretty sure everyone is very familiar with Maybelline Lip Polish By Color Sensational am I right? This is my current favourite lip product and I'm just dying to get more. I just want to collect them all! HAHA! I bought another one though after I took these pictures hihi I'm just addicted! Well, actually, I'm addicted to lip products now. ALL LIP PRODUCTS. I'm currently in a phase when I'm super addicted with them. And I'm thinking when I'm done, I'm going to switch back to brushes or perhaps single eye shadows by M.A.C. *berangan japs*

About Maybelline Lip Polish:
Maybelline Lip Polish is a trio (3 in 1) of concentrates; Potent colour extract (Pure saturated color pigments that provide deep intense color like a lipstick), Concentrated Liquid Balm (Moisturizing Liquid Conditioning Balm gets the lips ready for Intensely Rich color. Gives a soft Cushiony feel & care to the lips) and Glossy Shine Serum (Built-in glossy top-coat, that makes lips look fuller & more luscious). So basically its a lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss all in one! Isn't that the dream? And the specially designed leaf-shaped applicator makes the application super quick and precise.

This is the very first one that I bought and I  tried it on the first thing I got home HAHA! Its so pigmented, so lipstick-like, non sticky and its just a beautiful colour! I love wearing it alone rather than on top of a red lipstick. Too bold and high maintenance if you ask me. 


I love this colour, very dark and vampy-like but the only thing I don't really like about it is that the application's not that smooth. I mean it glides on smoothly but the colour wasn't distributed evenly. Had to go in a couple of times.


This colour is perfect for those who never tried orange lip colour before but always wanted to. Just like me hihi. I always thought that its not a perfect colour for me but once I tried this on, I fell in love. Its a perfect shade of orange for a newbie like me. Though in the package it may seem a little bright but it will look sheer once you apply it. But of course you can always build it up ;)


Glam 1 is perfect for those who wants to try nudes. Its a beautiful soft light pink colour that you can try and play with. But the only thing I don't like about this colour is that the glitters in it is too overpowering that it makes my lips look like it has clumps or that super annoying dead skin layer(s) on your lips that's making me super uncomfortable.  



Likes: Absolutely love Pop 6 and Glam 3! I don't have any problems with it, loving the formula, it glides on smoothly, pigmented and provides super lovely colour with just one swipe, moisturizing, its not that sticky like most lip glosses (also I love the idea of the 3 in 1 thing, genius!), has a great selection of colours (10 all together) and the packaging is so cute! The scent is bearable but it does smell like a lip/eye pencil lol. Can wear it on its own or over a lipstick. The longevity of it is not that great but last longer than most lip glosses for sure. 

Dislikes: Although I also love Glam 6 (the colour is gorgeous!) and Glam 1, I'm just not a fan of the texture. Idk, maybe its just mine but the colour pay off is still amazing, it just that it doesn't come off as smoothly as the others, I see some patches and for Glam 1, the "glitteriness" is bothering me. Too much and it builds up on my lips making it looks like I have some dead skin cells everywhere, ew. 

Overall: Despite all, its still an amazing product and I would totally collect more! The colours are beautiful and pigmented ugh I just want them all right now!!!!

Price: 32.90 @ All pharmacies & SaSa nationwide. 

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...