Thursday, February 6, 2014

January 2014 Favourites!

Hello loves! ❤ I feel like I haven't blog in awhile and I miss you guys! I just don't know where my head is these days. I feel like I'm everywhere. Bersepah you know. Cannot think straight :s But thank god now I can and I can finally post my first ever monthly favourites entry, wee! I want to make a video about it but I just cannot find the time soooo entry it is! Hehe. Above photo is the overview photo of my favourites for this month!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Sorry for not keeping my promise of reviewing this palette last month. Will do it soon! Hehe. Anyway, I've been using this palette religiously ever since my special someone bought it for me. People's been saying that they'll still pick Naked 1 over Naked 3 but for me, its got to be Naked 3, hands down. The colours are super gorgeous I mean look at it, just... LOOK. AT. IT! 

NARS Bronzing Laguna
This is the first high end bronzer that I've hit pan on. I really love this bronzer as you could probably tell haha. Its the perfect matte brown colour for my skin. Doesn't make me look muddy. 

Nano White CC Infinity in Light Beige
Got it in my November Bag Of Love (here). Never tried it or heard of it before but I've been using it mostly everyday ever since I got it. It gives the perfect medium coverage and it balances out my skin tone and neutralizes my redness. 

YADAH Lip Tint Balm in 03 Sugar Pink
The best lip balm ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Mostly because its similar to EM Michelle Phan Pillow Plush hehehe. I love using it to prep my lips before doing my makeup as it gives my lips a really nice colour or for that Korean Lip Tint effect. 

Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
I'm very scrupulous when it comes to facial scrub as my skin's really sensitive. I've been using St. Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub for as long as I can remember but after I discovered this, I instantly fell in love with it. Its super gentle than the St. Ives and it has all the good ingredients for sensitive skin and acne prone skin! 

SimplySiti Dermagic Beauty Moisturizer
This was my holy grail moisturizer last year and I've made a review about it (here). Can't remember why I stopped using it but I was cleaning my makeup drawer till I noticed this moisturizer. Used it and fell in love with it again. 

MURAD Clarifying Cleanser for Acne Prone. 
O.M.G this is the best "Wake the heck up!" cleanser I've ever tried! It seriously just opens my eyes and soul every morning when I use it. It has a mint ingredient in it so you will feel a cooling sensation and you will feel fresh instantly! 

That's all my favourites for this month. Will try and make a review for some of it soon! xx 
So whats your favourites for this month?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...