Monday, January 6, 2014

Unboxing: Ultraflesh Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection from StrawberryNet

Hello loves! ❤ Woot, my first unboxing post for the year! I was so excited when I received this small yet surprising box from StrawberryNet last week. Here's a funny story, I was just in the market for some highlighters as I never own one before. I wasn't into highlighters before as I prefer matte finishes more since I have oily skin but after I watched a Get ready with me (GRWM) video by Tanya Burr where she looked absolutely gorgeous and glowing after she highlighted her face. I immediately felt in love and felt like getting a highlighter ASAP! And StrawberryNet just happened to read my mind! 

About StrawberryNet:
With over 10 years in business and backed by a dedicated team devoted to improving your shopping experience, we're proud to call ourselves "The Fresh Cosmetic Company" because we're innovative and modern with a determination to become the leader in the future of 'E'Tailing. Our site is the first truly global offer of branded products at a discounted price. We believe in providing a hassle-free environment to purchase your favourite skincare, makeup and fragrances at prices you can easily afford. Like fresh strawberries, all our products are fresh and genuine brand items and our special offers are simply, irresistibly sweet. We are a totally international company that purchases all genuine products duty free and delivers anywhere in the world. We have hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers in over 200 countries worldwide.

Ultraflesh Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection 

Will do a more in-depth review soon, once I fully test everything out! hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...