Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Review: Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette

Hello loves! ❤ Let me tell you a little secret, I've been obsessing and been wanting this palette for a very long time. Probably two to three years long? Or probably ever since it came out. Lol. But I could never gather as much money to buy it until a few months ago. It was unplanned actually. I just happened to walk into Sephora and suddenly the urge to buy it came rushing in. Long story short, I bought it! Haha. One wish came true! 

This palette consists of 12 highly pigmented, creamy, gorgeous looking neutral shadows:
Virgin:  Nude satin, I use this shade a bundle on my inner eye.
Sin:  Champagne shimmer, my favourite highlight.
Naked:  Buff matte, the best everyday all over shade.
Side Car:  Beige with glitter.
Buck:  Brown matte, the greatest crease colour for a workday.
Half Baked:  Bronze shimmer.
Smog:  Golden brown shimmer.
Dark Horse:  Dark brown shimmer.
Toasted:  Taupe shimmer.
Hustle:  Mocha shimmer. Perfect to pair with Toasted. 
Creep:  Black with sparkle.
Gunmetal:  Dark grey with sparkle.

Sorry mata bengkak sebelah :s

Although it look like I haven't even touched the shadows but really, you just need a gentle swipe as it's highly pigmented. It goes on smoothly, super easy to blend and the colour payoff's great. I love shadows that I can wear everyday and this is it! The colours are very pretty and I think it will look flattering on everybody. The brush's great for dapping on shimmer shadows and I love the primer too!

It is a highly raved eyeshadow palette all over the world so obviously I will rave it too. There is nothing that I don't like about this palette. It was totally worth the money and I'm happy that I bought it. No reget! I also have the newly launched UD Naked 3 so stay tuned for that! Gotta get my hands on UD Naked 2 pula! hehe.


Price: RM179.00 @ All Sephora stores nationwide.

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...