Friday, January 3, 2014

Review: HiShop x Murad Campaign - Facial experience

Hello loves! ❤ HiShop Malaysia was nice enough to send me to Murad Skin Centre at Damansara Utama to experience my very first facial treatment from them. I went there earlier today. Murad is a very popular brand and I'm sure everyone is familiar with it. Was supposed to go there before January 1st but Murad's Marketing Manager, Cass Lee was generous enough to let me extend it till today. I'm serious, she's so nice! She layan all my karenah without fail HAHA! My appointment was at 3pm but I was stuck in a bad traffic jam so I called the centre around 2.45pm to tell them that I was coming late and the lady was ALSO! nice enough to postpone my appointment to 3.30pm. Thumbs up for a great start right? 

When I got there, I was welcomed with warm greetings by the staffs. And like most facial centres, we gotta fill in the information form about ourselves first. Then, I was brought into another room to analyze my face problem(s) using the Murad Youthcam. I gotta get me one of those! The machine said I have a few pigmentation, wrinkles, redness and a lot of acne, obviously! Haha. 

Next is the facial part! Weee! But first, we gotta put all our belongings in the locker provided to avoid any missing items or anything. I was assisted by Miss Elaine Hiew. She recommended me the Blemish Complex Facial treatment. It took about 1 hour plus. The treatment includes: double cleansing, hot steamer, extracting, enzyme treatment gel (photo above), clarifying mask, toner, serum, sunblock, moisturizer, foot massage and back massage. The enzyme is kept in a sachet like that so that its fresh for every customer. Bagus right?

After the facial treatment, Miss Elaine gave me a tour. They have a makeup table with their award wining blemish concealers. They also have primers for every skin type and more cosmetic products. Then their product corners. Their products ranges from Age Reform, Blemish, Bodycare, Pore-Reform, Murad Man (Yes, for men!) and more! And their products are safe to use!

After that Miss Elaine gave me samples for me to try at home. Hee can't wait to try them tonight! 

I had a really awesome facial experience, truthfully. Usually if I fell asleep during facials then that could only mean one thing - IT'S AWESOME!! The staffs were super nice and friendly. Although I was given free samples, Miss Elaine never forced me to buy any additional full-sized products or purchasing their treatment package or whatsoever like some facial centres I've been to. I'm very satisfied with the treatments, samples and hospitality that I received today. Thank you Miss Elaine, Murad, Cass Lee and HiShop Malaysia for the opportunity! 

Murad is providing a FREE Complimentary Skin Treatment voucher for every purchase of
Murad Products on HiShop in the month of December 2013 to January 2014!

Exclusive RM20 rebate for my beloved readers: MURAD20
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31st January 2014

Ratings:
Like HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy 
Follow them on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe 
Like Murad on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Murad.Malaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...