Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Event: GUESS + America's Next Top Model 2013 Party

Hello loves!  Earlier last month I was invited by GUESS and Butterfly Malaysia to the GUESS + America's Next Top Model (ANTM) Party at The Butter Factory, KL. This exclusive party was in partnership with StarWorld. At first I didn't believe that the top 5 finalist of the ANTM Cycle 20 were going to be at the party lol but then I got uber excited!! Went to the party with my college friends. Was afraid to go there alone as I never been to a club before haha. Coincidentally, Cleo Malaysia was giving away free tickets and I managed to get 4 tickets so thank you so much!!

The Butter Factory is just behind Pavilion, KL. We had to pay RM10 for the parking but I guess, it was worth it. 
At least we knew our car was safe. After registration, we were given a sticker pass (that will allow us to enter) and a door gift! 

The inside of the club was pretty. There was a private section for the RED FM team, upstairs was for the VIPs and the rest is for the public/bloggers. There was a free flow of drinks (we drank coke only ok) and foooooood! The fish snack was delish!

The event was hosted by Allan Wu (host of Amazing Race Asia) and Deborah Henry. 
There was a lucky draw session but me and my friends didn't win any :( 

The event started with an awesome show by Elecoldxhot. I was super excited when they came out! I didn't know that they were going to 
perform. I'm such a huge fan! Been following them since Showdown 2010. Well actually I was a fan of HMC Phlow but they joined 
Elecoldxhot so I guess I'm a fan of Elecoldxhot now? lol. Been following them on Instagram too and they are super talented! 


Credit: GUESS
Next, an awesome and strong performance by Mr Havoc himself, Joe Flizzow and the handsome Sonaone! His voice's amazing!
Drake Malaysia I must say ;)

Lastly, they had Miss Universe Malaysia 2010, Nadine Ann Thomas as the opening DJ and top Malaysian DJ duo, 
DJ Goldfish and Blink pumped the night away with the finest dance music. 

Was screaming like a crazy person when they made their fabulous appearance!! All the top 5 finalist were there. Jourdan Miller, 
Marvin Cortes, Chris Hernandez, Cory Hindroff and Renee Bhagwandeen. They were all so sporting and friendly!

And!!! I got to take pictures with them!!!!!!!! What!!!!! And Amber Chia ❤ Ain't she the prettiest?

Crazy girl moment :p

Thanks GUESS for bringing ANTM to Malaysia and also to me! The event was hands down, the highlight of my 2013! I will never forget 
that night. Too many awesome things happened. I had a blast and I wish to go to parties like this again in the future hehehe. Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...