Monday, September 30, 2013

October Make Up Wishlist

[Tried making the background white but it still turned white-ish grey :(]

1) NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
Since NARS is opening soon, I thought it would be the perfect time to try out this foundation. I heard wonderful things about it. Even my friend recommend it.

2) Urban Decay Naked Palette & Naked Palette 2
Been wanting it for a very long time! Especially the original naked palette! 

3) Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Cassandra from DiamondsAndHeels14 on YouTube use this to cover up all of her acne flawlessly so can you imagine how awesome this foundation is?!

4) Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere
Just 'cause I want to have some fancy brand every now and then :D

5) Lorac Pro Palette
Heard amazing reviews about this palette too! Gotta have it + I love neutrals! 

6) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Elle Fowler from AllThatGlitters21 and Blair Fowler from juicystar07 on YouTube raved about this for a few years now and it makes me want to have it :o 

7) Tom Ford Brushes
I heard that their brushes are amazingly soft and I would love to own one and be the judge of that.

8) EM by Michelle Phan
Michelle Phan is my number one favourite and I'm pretty sure a lot of you is into makeup because of her am I right? She's one of my idol and I would love to own one of her makeup, not just the life palette. 

9) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar
I heard that its really long lasting and the colour payoff is amazing! You can mix two or more colours to create your own shade which is so cool!

Well I don't plan to own all of these by the end of October but it would be nice if I could at least own just one? Hehe kena ikat perut ni!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...