Sunday, September 1, 2013

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + Review!

Hello loves! ❤ I'm back with another review! Actually I just entered a new semester and there's no internet connection at le second home so its a bit hard to update my blog. But now I'm back at le first home and ready to blog :D I'm such a huge fan of Clinique. As you know, Clinique saved my life once. But then it didn't but then it did again lol I kinda have a love-hate relationship with this brand. But of course, mostly love ❤ hihi. This is my favourite  moisturizer from the high end category. Its the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +. I have used the old formula for years now and I must say that the new formula is definitely better! I tend to use this whenever I need something strong or when my skin is a little bit too dry and/or flaky and when I'm wearing heavy makeup.
50ml; RM68 // 125ml; RM145

Likes:
There's not much of a difference but I really like the thickness of the new formula. It makes such an awesome base for my makeup. My makeup goes on a lot smoother and flawless-er(?) with this moisturizer. It does stays on a lot longer than the old DDML and its super hydrating! And like I said earlier, I will use this whenever I need something strong for my skin because of the thick formula. The DDML+ doesn't make my face oily, greasy or sticky at all. The DDML does though. Its kind of weird actually because a lot of people said otherwise but honestly, the new formula is great!

Dislikes:
The same thing that I don't like with the old DDML; absorption! The absorption is so freaking slow! "Quick penetration" lah konon. Hm, price? A little bit pricey and small. The old DDML is/was bigger.

Overall, I'm really happy and pleased with the DDML+. Totally in love with the new formula! 

Rating: 
Side to side pictures of the DDML and DDML+
So what do you guys think? 

5 comments:

Amber said...

Lotion + broke me out!!!

izzahhahiraf said...

Hello Amber! Aw, really? Sorry to hear that but it didn't break me out at all :o

Aisyah said...

Suitable for all skin types?

Anonymous said...

its oily on my face ):

izzahhahiraf said...

Hi Aisyah! No, this is only for dry skin and dry combination skin. For oily I think its called gel instead of lotion.

Hi Anon! Yeah its oily on my face too but not as oily as the previous version though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...