Sunday, September 29, 2013

Avon Feelin Fresh Whitening Deodorant Cream

Ugh, I hate it when there's no internet connection within my reach. Can die yknow! Daddy, nak broadband!! Btw, hiii! 

Deodorants. Deodorants are substances applied to the body to affect body odour (BO) caused by bacterial growth and the smell associated with bacterial breakdown of perspiration in armpits, feet and other areas of the body. (Eceh, SPM level essay) Hehe. All my life I thought all deodorants are the same, just different odours and functions. Oh, and types (cream, stick, roll on) too! But little do I know, its more than that. Back in the days, I used Garnier's deodorants but one day I tried the new formula and it made my armpits sensitive! Hahaha everything about me is sensitive huh? Then I tried Rexona but its not working either. My armpits started to itch real bad till it hurt. But my life was saved when I found this precious saviour of mine, Avon Feelin Fresh Whitening Deodorant! It comes in three scents; Powder Fresh, Citrus Fresh and my favourite, Spring Blossom! 
RM 5.00-6.90 (Depending on promotions) 

Likes:
- Has a whitening formula
- Non-sticky, heavy and watery
- Dries up fast and doesn't stain your clothes
- Last pretty much all day and it smells so freaking nice!!!
- One tube can last you for a long time as you don't need much
- Affordable 

Dislike:
- Have to wash my hands after using it


Available at your nearest Avon stores and dealers!
Rating: 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...