Sunday, August 18, 2013

SimplySiti Dual Action Make Up Remover Review!

Hello loves!  Back to back entry how about that huh? :p Yes, its going to be a product from SimplySiti again! Haha. I wanted to do this review along with the mascara but I'm afraid that it would be too long of an entry. So I decided to do the review desperately if you don't mind. Of course you don't :p Hehe. 

Anyway, this is my favourite ❤ makeup remover of all time! I discovered this makeup remover a long time ago and I've finished bottles and bottles of it (can you imagine how much I love it?). Its really amazing yet shocking that a RM19.90 makeup remover from your local drugstore (or pharmacy) works so amazingly well that in my opinion it shouldn't be marked as drugstore product at all. With such an amazing quality like that I think it should be high end. Don't get me wrong though I'm not associated with SimplySiti or anything, this is my honest opinion and I happen to really like this brand. I've tried so many makeup remover from the local drugstore and I must say that so far nothing beats SimplySiti Dual Action Make Up Remover! However, I've yet to try the DHC makeup remover and the Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion but as you know those two products are on the pricier side. So, for RM19.90, its really amazing okay. No question(s) should be asked.
Before using this makeup remover, you must first shake it well till it becomes this light green colour. Put a generous amount on a cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. It will instantly remove your makeup in just one swipe! 100% guaranteed!  Even if you're wearing a really heavy makeup, this makeup remover will remove it, again, in just one magical swipe! There's really nothing to hate about this makeup remover. But, if you're not a fan of the greasy/oily feeling on your face then you might not like this makeup remover. If you're fine with it then you will definitely love this makeup remover! 

Rating: 


Here's my demo/tutorial on the makeup remover! Enjoy :)


Till then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...