Sunday, August 18, 2013

SimplySiti Argan Wonder Mascara Review!

Hello loves! ❤ Yay, I'm back :D I have a lot to catch up here. I have a lot of products that I want to review and share with everyone :B So let's start with SimplySiti! Honestly, I don't know what's up with SimplySiti but I just looooooove the brand! And I have yet to try the foundation though. Heard many awesome reviews about it and I want to experience it myself. Anyway, this is my latest purchase:
Actually I went to Guardian to buy the Makeup Remover but then I noticed the promotion box so helloooo ;) Haha! But seriously, what a score right? And I was just thinking of buying a new mascara because I'm about to run out mine. So this box contains SimplySiti Argan Wonder Mascara with 3x Volume and Lengthening Effect and SimplySiti Dual Action Make Up Remover. 
The Argan Wonder Mascara has a pretty normal wand. It's not too big and it's not too small but I personally don't like it. I'm not a fan of this wand at all. Not just this wand but every medium to large-sized wands out there. Mainly because I have a really short upper and bottom lashes. Especially bottom lashes its like its not even there! You have to really look at me in order to see my bottom lashes :( Sobs. Finding the right mascara for my lashes have been a really pain in the ass. I like Clinique's bottom lashes mascara but its so expensive -.- My current favourite mascara is Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara. The wand is just nice but its still not the wand that I'm looking for in a mascara. I want something like this:
Now this is the wand of my dreams! This is It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara. The wand is so small!!!!! Its perfect for my lashes!!! Wish I can find something like this in Malaysia :( Anyone? Ok back to the Argan Wonder Mascara! I actually made a video of me reviewing and doing demo of the mascara but my voice was so soft so I decided not to put it up and make the review on my blog instead. 
Sorry about my cakey makeup, I was doing a Siti Nurhaliza transformation tutorial and... I failed.
Likes:
- It makes my lashes looking really really long.
- It works well on its own.
- It volumizes my lashes really well.
- It works pretty well on my bottom lashes which is great!

Dislikes: 
- The mascara doesn't dry up pretty fast resulting it smudging under my eyes when I blinked.
- The clumps. It makes my lashes looking unnatural. 

Overall I really like this mascara ❤ despite the wand and the clumps because I really hate clumpy mascara but it makes my lashes looking really really long! so how can I hate it? Its really an amazing mascara. I have the shortest lashes among my siblings and for the first time ever my 11 y/o little brother commented on my lashes saying that it looked so much longer than his which was a really huge deal for me because he has the longest lashes among us hihi :B So much love for this mascara! 

Rating: 

Till then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...