Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit Review!

Hello loves!  Sorry for being away for awhile. Had my finals a few days ago but, yay semester break! Hehe. I've been meaning to share this a looooooong time ago but didn't manage to find the time :/ I fell in love with this brand when Jen from frmheadtotoe talked about it a long time ago but I didn't know that I can get it in Malaysia. You know I find it funny because you can get this brand at Sephora and I've been to Sephora for idk how many times for how many years but I didn't see this brand at all. Not even once! Hahaha loser gila. But I didn't bought it at Sephora though. Mahaiii. I found out that Luxola.com sells them for a lot cheaper price! 2x cheaper to be exact! Plus Free Shipping on any order above RM100! Perfect right? 
RM151 at Luxola.com (almost RM250+-300 at Sephora)
Consist of: Drying Cream, Buffering Lotion and Drying Lotion.

I've been using this kit for a few months now and I just can't tell you how much I love this kit! This is an acne spot treatment kit. But mind you that this kit will not make your acne disappear like that *snap* but it will reduce the appearance of your acne the very next day. Yes, it is THAT fast! If you have like a really tiny zit or anything like that then it WILL disappear the very next day. You can either use them separately or use them all at once at the same time. Which ever works for you guys :* 
Drying Cream | RM61.50
"Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples."

How to use: "Apply sparingly on pimples by dabbing with fingertips until cream blends into the skin. Best when applied after moisturizer, before make-up." This is step 1 for me. I just dab the cream all over my acne but instead of blending it, I just leave it at all. 
Buffering Lotion | RM82
"Specifically designed to treat large, deep, cystic acne, the buffering lotion covers large erupted areas for overall treatment. Formulated with nourishing B vitamins and amino acids for healthy skin as well as soothing anti-inflammatory herbal extracts to promote healing. Reduce cystic acne fast with this deep penetrating, fast absorbing formula."

How to use: "Shake bottle until white sediment is completely dissolved, apply solution to areas of cystic breakout with clean fingertips. Use nightly on affected areas." This is step 2 for me. I place it right on top of the drying cream. But don't apply too much though or else it's going to fall down your face. 
Drying Lotion | RM 84.50
Now this is what everyone's been using and raving about! If you don't want to buy the kit then just buy this!
"The Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe and effective for all skin types."

How to use: "Before bed, after cleansing, toning and moisturizing apply a dab of lotion directly on the whitehead using a cotton swab. Do not rub in. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning. DO NOT shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin." And this is my last step. I just take a cotton swab, dip it and place it on top of the Drying Cream and the Buffering Lotion. 

I'm really happy and satisfied with this kit! Really does its job! But the only downside is that the smell is kind of strong (not in a good way). It will also leave a stain on your pillow if you're not careful. But other than that, I l-l-love this kit! Worth my money 


Get it now at Luxola.com!

Till then,

4 comments:

Sarrah said...

Can it be buy separately?

izzahhahiraf said...

Hey sarrah! Yes, we can :) I'll put the price for each product above! hihi

Anonymous said...

nice review1

izzahhahiraf said...

why thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...