Saturday, August 17, 2013

A quick update // Indonesia Haul!

Hello loves!  Sorry I've been MIA for quite awhile. Well you know, Aidilfitri and all and I just got back from a quick trip to Indonesia. Me, my mom, my sister and my grandma went to Bandung and Jakarta to be exact. It was really fun and tiring. Right now I'm just settling down and trying to get some rest before putting myself to work again. So I'm so sorry for the delay in updating my blog, reviewing cosmetic and skincare and making videos. 

Plus, I'm so sad to say that I broke my camera during the trip :( I had a mango juice inside my bag and it split and broke my camera! But not only that, it made my bag smelling all yucky and stuff. Ew. I gotta get my camera fixed but until then I'm going to be filming using either my laptop or my phone so I'm so sorry in advance for the poor quality of the videos. I will try to get my camera fixed as soon as I can! 

Until then, enjoy this haul video of all the stuffs that I bought in Indonesia hihi its not much because I only had three million rupiah (RM1k) and I refused to top up using my own money so yeah, managed to buy only a few things. Anyway, enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...