Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Where have I been?

Hello loves! 

Since the beginning of 2015, I experienced something magical, something that can't be bought and something that will always have a spot in my heart and life. I'm pretty sure you guys knew, I became a teacher. A trainee teacher to be exact. I have mentioned this before, I'm sure. If you followed me on Instagram (@Izzahhahiraf_), you would definitely know. My posts are mostly about them LOL tenggelam semua beauty products. 

I still can't believe that I became a teacher and survived the whole 14 weeks of it. I can't believe that I have the licence to teach now. I can't believe that I'm now capable of teaching your daughters, sons, siblings or relatives. Something I have never imagined. But I did it. I survived. I succeed. A blog posts dedicated to my teaching experiences and students will be up soon later this month. 

I also went to Australia last month. Hence, the picture. I spent all of my money on makeups so I will be dedicating the whole Jun reviewing products I bought from there. And believe me, there will be loads and loads of posts on that :D Planned to film a haul video but nahh, why film something nobody wanna watch right? So stay tuned! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...