Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: NovExpert 2 in 1 Expert Exfoliator Mask & Scrub

Hello loves! I have been a fan of NovExpert ever since I tried their Anti-Aging Eye Contour (here) and it worked for me. This time I'm trying their 2 in 1 Mask & Scrub. I love everything mask does not matter if it is sheet mask, gel mask, etc I just love them. But scrub on the other hand, I'm not really fond of. But since it is also a mask, let's see if I will enjoy it!


There are 3 steps in the Expert Radiance Programme and Step 1 is the Expert Exfoliator Mask & Scrub. Step 2 is the Vitamin C Serum and Step 3 is the Peeling Night Cream. The 2 in 1 Expert Exfoliator Mask & Scrub will deeply removes any dead skin from the surface of your skin to deep within too. Superb! A gentle key ingredient of Jojoba micro-spheres, Bamboo Silica, and Apricot Kernel powder complete the peeling process which leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth. The Lemon and Orange extracts will boost micro-circulation for an incomparable healthy radiant and vibrant glow. 

It has been expertly designed by Doctor Colletta, tested under dermatologist control, guaranteed hypoallergenic and 100% natural origin, in transforming skin from dull to radiant with the powerful 2-in-1 product that gives a new meaning to exfoliation. Main benefits of the products are exfoliation and nourishment. It is suitable for any skin type and ideal for those with dull complexion, skin slackening and fatigue. 

Tbh, I was a little bit agitated when I first pumped out the product. The particles look big for someone with a sensitive skin. But aside from looking so delicious, it also has a delicious citrus scent to it so I put on my brave panties (like I even have one but if I do, a G-sting maybe? lol) and apply it on my face. How to apply it? Apply as a mask for up to 8 minutes (6-8 minutes for oily skin with imperfections, 4-6 minutes for combo to normal, 3-5 minutes for dry skin) to loosen dead skin cells and remove impurities before gently massage in circular motion for 1-2 minutes for the key ingredients to complete the peeling process and leaves your skin smooth. Use once or twice a week.

Likes: I'm always a fan of something that smells delicious especially things that I feel like I can just eat them. When I first applied the product, I did not feel any irritation or some sort and I took it as a sign that it is safe for sensitive skin. It does gives you clean, soft and smooth skin after you wash it off. It also brightens your skin after a couple of usage.

Dislikes: The particles are a wee bit harsh for my liking though it does not irritate at all. I have to be extra careful on the areas where it is extra sensitive like my cheeks. And it is also a bit drying so it’s best to slap on some moisturizer to rehydrate skin after removing all those dead skin cells.

Overall: It is not something that I would repurchase. I would love if the particles were not that big but gentler. But I do like the fact that it is a good exfoliator and it cleanses my well, removes all the dead skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. However, it is a bit drying for my skin so it is important to apply moisturizer afterward. And do note that it is not recommended to those with super dry skin. 
Disclaimer: This product was given to me for reviewing purpose but it doesn't in any way affect my review towards the product as it's 100% honest and strictly based on my opinions.  

Price: RM129 for 50ml @ Plincco

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...