Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I miss blogging...

Hello loves! Finally, back to my blogging world. I feel like I haven't blogged for over a decade. Here's a little story; last semester was so hectic, probably the most stressful semester ever. Probably because of the Research Proposal and the subjects were hard too. My degree is finally coming to an end after all these years. I still have my practicum + thesis paper next semester and that's it. No more examinations, no more classes, no more cutting classes, assignments, etc. Aaa that's the life. Well of course, if I pass the exams lah kan have to wait for the results :s

Seriously couldn't find the time to blog at all. Thankfully there wasn't much products and events. Now that it's semester break, I might just have the time to blog. Might lah. Still have a lot of things to do and I have to improve my language as I will be teaching secondary school students next year. Yup, going to be a teacher! But I will tell you this, I have so many things to share with all of you. December may be #NoShapeDecember but for me, it's #NoSaveDecember! Since it's been so stressful, I shop a lot. So can't wait to share that! Till then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...