Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review: E.V.E ALL-IN-1 Bar

Hello loves! ❤ Yet another facial soap that I've also been loving for the past month - E.V.E (Elegant, Vogue, Energetic) All-in-1 Bar Soap. Like I mentioned in my previous facial soap review (here), I'm not into facial soap but there's something about the two facial soaps that got me on board. 

E.V.E All-in-1 Bar is one of the best facial soap I've tried so far. Handcrafted with natural glycerin combined with Austrian Deep Moor and Actived PhytoCellTec Swiss Apple Stem Cells plus Hydrating Algae Extract and Virgin Coconut Oil to create a unique multi-function bar for daily care of skin helping you to recapture the beautiful look and feel of younger & healthier skin. It's 100% plant-based and doesn't contain 'surfactants' which dries the skin nor does it contain talcum or been tested on animals. 

Benefits of E.V.E All-in-1 Bar; Restores your natural radiance, smooths skin, lighten scars and help reduces acne, eliminate dark circle and white/blackheads, and helps to close your pores. 

How to use; Slice the bar soap in whatever size you prefer. I cut them in 4 slices and store 1 slice in a small container. Make the soap lather before massaging on your face. Mind you that it has a strong smell but don't worry, it smells SEDAP! 

Results:
It's been almost 3 weeks that I've been using it. And I will keep on using it as I really like it. In 3 days, I noticed that my face was getting brighter. I felt fresh and my skin was getting smooth. The best thing I noticed was my scars were getting lighter after a week. In terms of reducing acne, it doesn't help that much but I'm happy about the scars though :D 


Price: RM69.00 @ Evemiracle 

Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...