Saturday, April 26, 2014

TAG: Drugstore Diva!

Hello loves! ❤ Cheers to my very first TAG post! Back when this blog was just a diary (but then I deleted everything), I was kind of a TAG
diva lol I love doing TAGs back then even the ones where I didn't get tagged :p Thank you Syaza of BloobsBlurbs for tagging me! 

A lot of people have been saying that I'm a high maintenance person but that's only towards skincare products because I have a very 
sensitive skin so I'm very choosy and want only the best for my skin. But when it comes to makeup, if its good then I'm all over the town! 

My current favourites and what I use mostly everyday xx


1-Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder in 03 Natural | RM19.90
I usually switch up from one Maybelline powder to the next (Just 'cause I think they're all the same) every time I'm all out of the one I'm using at that time so this is the one I'm using right now. It provides an OK coverage when wearing it alone and also an OK coverage when using it as a setting powder but it does keep my face from shining for an extra hour than usual. 

2- ELF Tickled Pink Blush | RM 10
One of my favourite natural blush of all time! Its very soft and sweet and I just love it when I wear it. Very natural. But the drawbacks are that you got to apply multiple times to get the colour out and the only way to get it is through online. 

3- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige | RM58.00
I've yet to make a proper review on this but my tricks on achieving a flawless look with this is on its way as requested by someone hehe but this is my #1 favourite foundation ever hands down. Even Estee Lauder Double Wear pun cannot compete with how flawless this makes me. Love love!

4- Maybelline Lashionista Mascara | RM 35.90
Apa itu false lashes again? This mascara will make you forget about it. I love how long it makes my bottom lashes look. A must have!

5- IN2IT Gel Tint in GT 03 Raspberry | RM 9.00
On days where I want a very soft and natural lips, this is what I will use. A multi-use product for both lips and cheeks. It makes it seem as if I was born with a red lips hehe that's how natural it can be on the lips. 

6- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo | RM26.00
Ya Allah I'm so obsessed with SMLCs! Nak beli online malas, tak ada duit dalam bank. In Sephora pula always sold out hm. I have three right now; Amsterdam, San Paulo and Istanbul and this is my favourite one. My next target would be Addis Ababa. That colour is so me *drools. Whoever created these deserve a lifetime award! 

7- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze | RM19.90
I just recently bought this and I hate myself for not buying it earlier. So much love for this! To me its too much to wear it alone so I just use it as a base for that metallic look. 

8- Loreal Inflallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe | RM 18.00 
For a quick and easy eye look, this is my gal. I love wearing it alone as opposed to mixing it with other colours. I think its just pretty on its own. But you can add white/champagne colour on the inner corners to brighten up the eyes a little bit. 

9- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever | RM10.90
If you follow me on Instagram then you would know the story behind this lol wish it could be creamier but one of the best eyeliner nonetheless. A must have also! I also love their eyebrow powder but I forgot to include it in the picture but that's the one I'm using at the moment.

So that conclude my Drugstore Diva tag! Diva tak mak? Hehe. 
 Are you a drugstore diva too? I tag all of you to show it off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...