Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review: Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 & #12

Hello loves! ❤ Behold, my very first makeup items from Etude House! Lol loser kan? Always want to try the brand but its always not the right time until recently when Etude House was having their Buy 1 Free 1 promotion. Totally took advantage of that! At first I want to buy the Pore Wonder because I remembered +Amirah 'Izzah Mohd Najib post where she recommended people to try it but instead, I came home with these two :B LOL

About Etude House:
Etude's name was inspired by Polish composer Frederic Chopin's studies for the piano. Etude is a Korean cosmetic brand that believes makeup should be playful and not routine. Their products are developed to reflect four basic concepts: high quality, affordability, lovely design and a diverse colour range. 

Wearing #12 on my cheeks. What cha think? 

The colours that I picked up was #6 Grapefruit Jelly and #12 Plum Mousse Cake. The reason why I picked these because I wanted something fun for when I want to go out with my friends and something sweet for everyday wear and this is what the SA recommended. Never thought I would love it but I did! The colours come in vivid matte and pearly-infused colours that's said to be long lasting. The packaging is the cutest thing ever! It looks like a really adorable cookie and it comes with also, the cutest puff ever and has a bow! 

The texture is smooth but a tad bit powdery but that's probably nothing. It appears bright once you swatch it but it tones down once you blend it. Was surprised that both colours are actually wearable for everyday wear as it tones down to a more subtle colour but you can definitely build up the intensity according to your liking. 

Likes: The texture is smooth and matte! Pigmented but still gives a subtle blush on your cheeks and buidable according to your liking. A very soft looking blush. Has a wide range of colours to choose from. Comes in the cutest packaging ever with the cutest puff! 

Dislikes: In terms of long lasting, got to say no, nope. It fades pretty fast after a good 3-4 hours. But it may vary from person to person. 

Overall: So proud of my very first ever purchase from Etude House! Totally looking forward for a lot more stuffs! Thinking of collecting a lot more Cookie Blusher but got to wait till their next Buy 1 Free 1 hehe. Even my friends love this blusher when I apply it on them! 


Price: RM39.90 (8.5g) @ All Etude House stores nationwide. 

Ratings:

Here Sophia (Fashionista804 on youtube) wearing #6 Grapefruit Jelly on her recent video!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...