Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review: Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Facial Wipes

Hello loves!  Sorry for being MIA again. When you blog often, not blogging for 2-3 days feels like forever! But because of my broadband issue, I can only blog from 2am onward, sigh. Anyway, I came across this Pure Beauty Cleansing Facial Wipes from their Pomegranate Antioxidant range a few weeks ago when I walked into Watsons. Watsons displays it in front of their entry way so obviously it's like one of the first thing I saw when I walked in there. I thought the packaging's cute and the price's not bad so what the hell right? Besides, I love trying new things. That's my thang :B

About Pure Beauty:
Inspired by nature. Perfected by science. 
The theory of ageing states that living things age because cells accumulate oxidative free radical damage over time. Pure Beauty is based on the understanding that powerful antioxidants can limit and reduce this free radical damage, and slow the skin aging process. Over the past decade, Pure Beauty has embarked on a search for the perfect antioxidant, and along the way, we have discovered many more of nature's skincare secrets. 

Inspired by Korean skincare innovation, incorporating the finest natural ingredients and made possible by leading edge technology, we have created unique skincare products based on powerful antioxidant blends for visible, long-term results. All our products are dermatologically tested and proven to be safe and effective solutions that leave your skin looking healthier, softer and younger. 

First thing first, I really adore the packaging, simple and clean. A bonus right there. If you're familiar with the Biore Cleansing Wipes then 
you're very much familiar with the concept. You can open the plastic thing (hm, box... case...?) and take just the cleansing wipes with you if 
you're travelling and needed something smaller or replace it with their refill wipes (sold separately) or just any kind of wipes you like. 

Cleaning 5x better and cleaner in removing makeup, this facial wipes are under the Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant range. They have 
the Pomegranate range, Super Brightening range and Youth Restore with Black Pearl range. And they sell from skincare to BB creams and 
even travelling packs. Super convenient! 

 It's double the hygienic, another bonus right there. This facial wipes claims to protects collagen reserves, promotes healthier skin, 
helps skin rejuvenation and protects skin from free radicals by detoxifying, neutralizing, energizing and brightening skin. It's alcohol 
free, paraben free and lanolin free. It's also suitable for all skin types. And the wipes are soft and so so on the moist part.

Test time! I lined up all my main power to the battle field (eceh). This is all mostly what I use when I'm wearing makeup. 
I swiped it once and it removed 3-5% of the products. Most of the products did not budge at all!

I did three swipes on the first photo. The concealer, foundation, eyeshadow and mascara were 80% gone. Eyeliner and lipstick were 
half way there while the color brow was totally gone. Three swipes with little amount of makeup and only 80%? Not feeling it so far. 

The bottom photo was me doing the circular motion to try and get rid of everything. I don't know if you can see but the lipstick, eyeliner 
and concealer were still visible. This was only 1/4 of the wipes with little amount of makeup. I'm sure if I use every part of the wipes, 
everything will come right off but if you're just depending on this to take off of all you makeup then this won't do. 

Likes: The wipes are soft and delicate so it won't hurt or irritate your skin. And speaking of irritation, its very suitable for sensitive skin. It takes away pretty decent amount of your makeup away but don't depend on it to remove your entire makeup. I suggest removing your makeup with other cleanser first and use this to remove any leftover stain or dirt that you may have. Its very affordable and easy to get your hands on. It has a pretty decent smell, wangi juga lah and it makes my skin soft and fresh after using it!

Dislikes: A bit disappointed with its power. Though that's my fault, maybe I expect too much but I wish it could do better than what I've showed you. And I wish it could be a little more moist or wet.

Overall: For the price you're paying, I would say OK lah. Not bad at all. It's cheap, easy to find and it does the job. Not to forget that it's also travel friendly and hygienic so what more can you ask or hope for? But will I repurchase it again? For the price I think I would but I think I would repurchase it just for the fact that its soft for my delicate skin and it doesn't burn or irritate me. Always a plus!

Price: RM16.92 / 20 wipes @ All Watsons nationwide. (Guardian, Caring and all I'm not sure)
Ratings:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...