Friday, January 15, 2016

Unboxing: Morphe Brushes 35O & Becca Champagne Pop!

(look at that hideous eyelash work tho HAHAHA gelojoh lagi pakai)

Salam everyone!

I'm saying this with my heart skipping so many beats that I'm incredibly excited and overjoyed that I finally got my hands on these two products especially the wonderful palette! Honestly, I've been trying to get my hands on it ever since Jaclyn Hill posted it on her Snapchat. 

But we all know how insane it is that the palette is forever out of stock. Punya lah susah nak rebut. 
Nak rebut dekat seller pun susah. Same goes to Champagne Pop before Luxola brought it in. Thank Luxola! Yudebes. 
-
-
-

Look at the colours guys (sorry brightness terang sikit)! I'm still screaming every time I open it. And I'm wearing it right 
now to work also! hehe. I know you can't see the highlight too but watch the video if you want to see the swatches tho. Beautiful!





Products used:
Face
- Primer: Nivea Post Shave Balm
- Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Powder: Chanel Universelle Loose Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Highlight: Champagne Pop
Eyes 
- Brows: Too Faced Chocolate Bar 
- Eyelid Primer: Essense I Love Stage
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Hypersharp 
- False Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies 
Lips:
Mixture of M.A.C Rebel + Colourpop LBB + Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy


THANK YOU!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...