Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Origins Eye Doctor Eye Cream

Salam everyone!

Eye creams are often forgotten and neglected by some people (including me sometimes) but they are in fact, a crucial step in your skincare regime. As you know, your eye area is the most delicate part and without a proper care, it could eventually look saggy, wrinkly, dark and dry. You may turn your back on eye creams now but you will need it once you get old. Ceh, cam pakar pula. 

As for me, I get anxious if my eye area starts to feel really dry and ada dark circles but that is only because my sleeping pattern is messed up. Masa dekat Australia dulu, I used this one local eye cream brand and it somewhat helped to clear up my dried under eyes. Cause my eyes tend to act up whenever I travel. When I went to London, my eyes acted up again. And that time, I kind of had a strong feel for Origins so I gave it a try. 


My very first Origins product yall ~ I wanted to try their Ginseng range but the SA insisted that I should get this one instead since my under eyes were quite bad. It can be used twice a day and made to counter crow's feet, fade dark shadows and de-pouf puffs. 

It is very soothing and does not irritate my eyes at all. It provides a good amount of hydration to keep my eyes soft but to me it is not my HG that I have yet to find. But it did work great for me in UK. 



It has a thick consistency which I actually love and look for in an eye cream. It absorbs fast and does leave your eyes looking like you are sweating lol. It is kind of cooling when I apply it and entah, suka lah juga even bukan HG pun. Cause my under eyes really dry kan it helps gila gila to keep it hydrated. And my makeup is no longer cakey under the eyes because of this. 

The three (3) major ingredients are Cumcumber (Hence the cooling effect), Rosemary (no wonder it is soothing) and Ginseng which keeps the eyes energized. The product does not contain Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan. 


 
Likes:
-Moisturizing and hydrating
-Does not irritate my skin
-Makes my skin soft
-Makes my makeup less cakey 
-It has thick consistency 

Dislikes:
So far none. 

Note: Why it is not my HG? Because it does not help with my dark circles :(((((


Price: N/A (will update once I find out)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...