Friday, December 11, 2015

Sonic Face Cleansing, Skin Peel and LED Phototherapy @ Premier Clinic

Salam everyone!
Last two weeks I visited Premier Clinic regarding my skin concerns. As many of you know, I am suffering from a continuous acne problem (pepandai je) since I was 16 mainly caused by my lifestyle choices. I mean seriously Izzah, grow up please! You are 21 (ehem), it is time to change! Change your lifestyle, change your skin and most importantly, change your appearances! So anyway, because of my acne problem, I sought professional help of Dr. Aarthi Maria, an experienced aesthetic practitioner who also trains and teacher new aesthetic doctors to take care of my problematic skin. There is no wrong in wanting good skin, right? 



I went to the branch in TTDI, KL. The parking was a bit hard to find but luckily, the clinic is surrounded by delicious restaurants so if you come with a friend, your friend could enjoy delicious meals or chill in the their Premier Lounge. The staffs were friendly and helpful. They even offered to take my pictures & videos for me. Hehe blogger memang forever perlukan bantuan orang untuk ambilkan our pictures hehehe. 

Seen here is me filling Dr Aarthi up with my skin and treatment histories. Then, she suggested a couple of treatments that I could choose to recover my skin to its proper condition and I chose to undergo Skin Peel treatment. She also suggested slimming treatments that I could choose but my main priority now is getting my skin fixed. She also threw in complimentary Sonic Face Cleansing to remove my makeup and LED Phototheraphy treaments to soothe my skin after the peel so it won't feel as dry or damaged. 

My first treatment was the Sonic Face Cleansing. They first removed my makeup and exfoliate my skin using the first machine you see there. It kind of has a "nilu" feel and sound to it, so they covered my ears to ensure I am able to relax and won't be bothered by the sound. Then, they cleansed my face using the second machine. This is to ensure the products absorb deeply into the pores. I love that it gave a cold feeling to the skin hehe always loved this treatment. 

Photo credit: Premier Clinic
After that, Dr Aarthi performed the Chemical Peel treatment on me. She placed two types of acid on my skin (depending on your skin) such as Trichroloacetic Acid (TCA). She placed a very thin layer section by section. The mini fan is to cool down the face because the acid may cause you to feel tingle or slight burning. It is bearable. Nothing major, don't worry. Plus, I was in good hands of Dr Aarthi! hehe. This treatment is to gently remove the top layer of my skin so the scars nanti akan lessen. 

And lastly, I underwent the LED Phototheraphy treatment for a good 20 minutes. Because of the peel, my skin was dry and red all over. This treatment is to soothe and calm my skin as well as making it soft and smooth. And to complete the whole treatment, they put sunblock and moisturizer on my face hehe thank you! 

How is my skin so far? I am seriously amazed of how amazing my skin looked even after just one session. You can seriously see the difference on the spot. Even my boyfriend complimented how smooth and clean my skin was that night. And my acne has lessen! But of course, to achieve clear skin, I have to undergo the full cycle. And I cannot wait to undergo these treatments again and get rid of my scars and acne. I long for that perfect blank canvas face. Baru no shame to walk around with no makeup hehe. 

You can watch the full treatment video here or go to their official facebook page (here)!



Thank you Dr. Aarthi and Premier Clinic for having me and for performing these treatments to me; in the most 
relaxing and gentle way possible. If you guys have any skin concerns, do not hesitate to contact them! 

Premier Clinic, TTDI branch 
31 Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 WP Kuala Lumpur.
+603 – 7732 5552

Clinic hours : Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm
Closed: Sunday / Monday / Public Holiday

Premier Clinic, Bangsar branch
40, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur.
+6012 -662 4278/ +60-3-2282 2263

Clinic hours : Mon 2 – 7pm. Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm.
Closed: Sunday / Public Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...