Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Salam everyone! 
Yay to me for coming back to the blogging arena, woots! It was not an easy decision but I do miss it. A lot. And since I am now in a better place and mood, I thought why not express it by blogging agian :D So for my comeback, eceh! I would like to introduce to you my current favourite mask, Mask of Magnaminty from Lush



Mask Of Magnaminty; Face and Body Mask

According to the website, it is "A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin. Easily smoothed over the skin, this mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate, marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it. You can use this mask anywhere."

As you know, Lush is famous for using au natural ingredients and the products are freshly made by the workers. And because of that, you will only get to use the products over a certain period of time only. Meaning you will have to use them fast and to me, that is the only downfall as I am a hoarder and I cannot hoard this D: 



The texture of the mask is like a paste or something that you would dip your chips into. It has a strong divine minty vanilla + a little nutty smell to it but it is not overpowering but rather calming. Definitely something that you would picture yourself putting cucumber on your eyes with. 

This sucker is made out of 14 ingredients; Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey, Talc, Organic Ground Aduki Beans, Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds, Peppermint Oil, African Marigold Oil, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute, Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyllin and Methylparaben.



I love that it makes me feel uber refresh and awake because of the cooling-minty sensation. It seems as though my troubles are just a tiny piece of garbage as it takes me into a different world with its calming, soothing and relaxing feel. Though it tingles, it does not irritate my sensitive skin and I love that I can use it on top of my rashes (when/if I have any at the time). Over time, I do notice that my spots are brightens and it helps to soothe my acne as well. It is moisturizing and helps with the redness too! Bottom line, an amazing product! My mask baru je expired and I need to get myself a new one! Baru pakai setengah :( 

Anyway, I bought it in UK so I do not how much it would cost here depending on the seller you choose I guess. For me, I guess, later nak search one from Carousell je. Or you girls ada any seller that you would recommend? Thanks ❤ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...