Thursday, July 10, 2014

Monthly Favourites: JUNE 2014

Hello loves! ❤ It's the time of the month again! Nope, not "that" time of the month but it's time for my monthly favourites! Weee. As you know, I've been trying a lot of products throughout June but not all of them managed to make it to my top chart. I've been enjoying these products a lot and will continue using it for this month also :D Oh and btw, I'm actually inside my class already. Just finished presenting my mini research LOL

1) Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream (50ml) | RM100
Starting off with skincare as always, this morning moisturizer is my best friend. Its very lightweight, like super light gel cream and what I love about it is that it doesn't only provide enough hydration to my face but also controls the shine on my face. You can read my full review on it (here).

2) Egyptian Magic Cream (59ml) | RM125
I know I just reviewed it last week but mind you that I've been using it for the whole June. Definitely the best night cream I've ever owned. It has so many benefits to the skin and also to the body. Its literally a "first-aid kit" cream! I'm giving out free samples of this amazing cream btw, check it (here)! 


1) NARS Lost Coast Duo Eyeshadow (LE) | RM120
Don't really know how this managed to be my favourite because I'm not really into colours. I love earthy tones but because these colours are so soft and subtle on the eyes, I just love it. Click (here) for my full review! 

2) Collection Cosmetics Eyeshadow Pencil | RM N/A
If you're looking for a really good, affordable and long lasting jumbo eyeshadow pencil either for your waterlines or as a base, then check this one out by Collection Cosmetics. Been using it to highlight my waterlines and I love it! Can't remember the price though but its really cheap! 

3) Maybelline HyperSharp Liner Laser Precision | RM35.90
Definitely one of my holy grail products ever! Couldn't find the new one so I just used the old one in this picture but I love both versions regardless. One of the best eyeliner of all time! Read my review (here). 

4) NARS Baalbek Eye Paint (bronze) | RM95
So in love with the formulation! Really creamy, soft and long lasting! And did I mention its super pigmented too? Read (here) for my full review! 

5) NARS Iraklion Soft Touch Shadow Pencil | RM90
Sorry, so many NARS but I'm indeed loving them lately. I will usually use this shadow pen when I'm in a hurry and only have like 5 minutes to get ready LOL. Love using this to add just a hint colour to my eyes and also to highlight either my inner corners or my waterlines! Hehe full review (here). 

6) Maybelline White Superfresh Powder | RM23.90
Because I've been trying it for the whole month last month, I literally fell in love with it. Digging the brightening effect that it gives, its lightweight formula and the decent coverage of the powder. It leaves you looking fresh and matte for the most part. Read my review (here). 

And thats all my favourites for last month. Have you guys tried any of it? :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...