Thursday, May 8, 2014

TAG: Four or More!

Hello loves!  Today I wanna do a tag post that I find very interesting and feel like doing it ASAP LOL. It's actually a video tag by Emily (Emilynoel83) from YouTube. She's amazing and stunning ugh love her! So this tag is about showing/sharing your makeup products that you have either four or more of it. You can watch the video which I will link it down below at the bottom to get more info of what this tag is all about hehe.


Essense Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever
If you follow me on Instagram then you'd know that I've been wanting this since forever but its always out of stock so as 
soon as I saw it on the shelf, I quickly grabbed it all like its nobody's business. I don't care. LOL! Love this pencil 
but not quite love the formulation. Its harsh and doesn't glide so smoothly. 

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
I'm not a mascara girl, I'll give you that. I don't go out buying mascaras like its nobody's business lol no. I usually just use one until 
its all dried up / used up. But there was a buy 1 free 1 sale going on at SaSa a while back and you know, I just gotta plus I love The Falsies! 

Maybelline Color Tattoo 
Again, only purchased this because of the buy 1 free 1 sale LOL never buy full price guys! But I'm grateful that I bought these 
because its ah-mah-zing! Wish there's more colours here in Malaysia just like in the US but oh well. A must have for makeup junkies! 

Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Square Refill 
Minus the pink shade, the rest are my absolute fav copper bronze eyeshadow combo paired with a blue eyeliner 
ugh so pretty! I did a review on it which you guys can read it (here).

Elianto Eyeshadow
Back when I was starting out in this makeup field, I only use these. Still though. For a cheap price, Elianto has some 
really pretty and pigmented shadows I must say. The pink one was the very first eyeshadow I bought :) hihi. 

Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick Refill
Got these refills during their first ever warehouse sale (here). Unfortunately, I only managed to get five. I want more 
but I came to the warehouse on the second day. A lot of lipstick shades orang lain dah kebas.

Maybelline Lip Polish 
This is actually something that I'm most proud of. Before this, I'm not at all a fan of any lip gloss but after I tried these, I'm in love. 
Plus, the packaging is super cute and eye catching. Sorry the picture is a bit off, but my favourite one is the red one. 

Revlon Lip Stain & Matte Balm
Come on, who doesn't love Revlon's colour stick am I right? The best and affordable! You can see how much I love the lip 
stain ones till there's no more label already LOL the matte ones are relatively new and I'm going to review it soon! ;) 

NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream
The colours are absolutely gorgeous but the products are not... So sad that these are 
not as good as the SMLC ones. Gonna review it and tell you guys why in details! 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
Aaaaaaaaaa so happy that I finally got my hands on Addis Ababa! Was in luck to find it restocked at Sephora Sunway branch. 
Managed to grab Milan and Antwerp as well! From left: Addis Ababa, Amsterdam, San Paolo, Antwerp, Milan, Istanbul. 

MAC Lipstick 
Probably the third thing I'm most proud of in the lip product topic of course. The second one is the SMLCs. Though these lipsticks are 
a bit pricey, for the quality that you're getting, I would say its worth it. My most favourite one is the first from left, All Fired Up (Matte). 
Love the colour! My first very MAC lipstick is the third from right, Milan Mode (Lustre). From left: All Fired Up (Matte), Lickable 
(Cremesheen), Flat Out Fabulous ( Retro Matte), Candy Yum Yum (Matte), Milan Mode (Lustre), Chic (Frost), Meltdown (Frost). 

And that concludes my Four or More Tag! What do you guys think? Too much? Hehe. 
Now, ready to be tagged?! As usual, 
I TAG ALL OF YOU! WHO THINK THEY HAVE FOUR OR MORE MAKEUP PRODUCTS IN THEIR COLLECTION! 
Show me your collection bebeh! I would love to see it :) 


Watch the original video! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...