Friday, May 23, 2014

Pick me for Kiehl's Fun In The Sun!

Hello loves!   Guess what? There is another exciting event coming up for the butterflies next month that I'm sure many of you would love to be 
part of it. Well, so do I! But only 30 lucky butterflies will be a part of this exciting event and I want to be one of the lucky 30 rama-rama ^_^

1) Why do you need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration?
First thing first, we live in a very hot and humid country and we get exposed to the blazing sun everyday or every minute even! Sunblock only act as a shied from the harmful rays but unfortunately, it doesn't keep your skin hydrated. For someone who has oily combination skin like me, the 24 hours no-shine fresh hydration is a must thing to have! My skin is really dry all around my face except for my T-Zone and I do need to put a lot of moisturizer to keep it hydrated otherwise it will start to flake sometime in the day. And I find that putting a lot of moisturizer on my face causes my T-Zone to look extra shiny throughout the day, I don't know, maybe its just my moisturizer but its really annoying and I hate it. So hopefully this product can solve my problem and keeping me fresh and hydrated! 

2) What do you love about Kiehl's?
I got to say that its their store! I mean, have you seen it? Its wicked cool! I remember the very first time I stepped into Kiehl's store, probably three years back and I was very much astonished by the whole concept of the store. Its really something else with the tengkorak and all. Aside from that, I really love the friendly environment that they practiced. I really hate going into stores where the SA make you feel like you don't belong there but its different with Kiehl's. Its not just about making sale but they do really want to help their customers and help them find the perfect product for their skin problem. And they don't force you either. They give you samples for you to try in case it may or may not work instead of forcing you to buy something that later may irritate you and you can't return it back which I had experienced it as well. Keep up the good work Kiehl's! 

I hope I will be selected as one of the lucky 30 butterflies and bersantai with Kiehl's next month! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...