Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte V1 Palette Review

Hello loves! Remember my last post about Sleek Primer Palette? If you don't you can read it here! Well that day I bought two Sleek's Eye Shadow Palettes. The other one is this i-Divine Ultra Matte Volume 1. There's Volume 1 and 2 but Volume 1 is more colourful. Like I said last time, I'm sort of tired of always purchasing neutral shadows (eventho I recently bought Naked Palette) so I wanted something colourful in my collection. So again, it was a 30% flash sale for 3 hours and you know I just gotta join :p


Description: 
If it’s bold and brilliant brights you’re after then this palette is for you. These super creamy and highly pigmented mineral based eye shadows are incredibly smooth in texture, making them easily blendable and perfect for contouring the eyes. The classic matte black is also ideal for lining your upper lid, while the vibrant shades add a daring pop of colour to eyes. 

Price: RM44.00

Verdict 
Likes: Crazy pigmented, the colours are bright and lovely, glides on smoothly, matte! always a plus :D, and so easy to work with! ❤ I would totally recommend this palette to anyone who is searching for a cheap yet high-quality vibrant colours that is compact and travel-friendly. You will not be disappointed with the colour pay off, I promise! I wore this palette to the Luau Party few days ago if you happened to see me! hehe

Dislikes: None! 

Ratings:
More Sleek products at: www.luxola.com/my

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...