Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hawaiian Luau Party with Kinohimitsu!

Hello loves! ❤ Want to know something super cool?! The Butterfly Project Malaysia is throwing an awesome (and could be the party of the year) Luau Party with Kinohimitsu!! This is definitely something that I don't want to miss! Seriously I can't remember the last time I've been to a party :O Wow. And now that I'm a full-time student, its really hard for me to have a night out, just enjoying myself. My timetable is filled with assignment, assignment, assignment and assignment! Hm, tak ada life :( 

I mean seriously, who doesn't love a good Luau Party with the beauty bloggers? I know I do! Dressing up in a grass skirt and coconut bras, exotic makeup, hula dance and just having fun while sipping a grass.. Oops, glass! of coconut drink from a real coconut. Or drinking Kinohimitsu in a coconut maybe? Haha. Kinohimitsu possess nature-based extracts that is vital to nature’s self-regulating system. They have a wide range of products from Beauty Drink to Bust Up Drink! They also have a drink to help those with acne problem like me! That's no doubt my favourite one! 


I WANT TO PARTY WITH KINOHIMITSU BECAUSE...

I'm new in this beauty blogging community and the last few events have taught me a lot. I made new friends, gained a lot of knowledge and improved my blogging style bit by bit. Opportunities like this don't come often and I'm just grateful that I'm even a part of this community. I want to have a one night out mingling and jiggling with the bloggers with our hula skirts on, sharing stories and make new friends along the way too! I'm really shy and this could really boost my self-esteem and my confidence level. I also love dressing up and I can't wait to do my makeup Hawaiian style!! Besides that, I really want to get closer with Kinohimitsu and learn a lot more about their products and know which product(s) suits me best, could be KilosCut, Acne Aid or maybe BustUp :p This party is going to be Luau-tastic and epic!! 

Please oh please pick me!!!!!!!!! I really want to join the party and work my grass skirt out with the girls! :) 


This party is hula-ing to you by:

2 comments:

Mieza Everdeen said...

hoping to see you there Izzah, good luck!! ^_^

izzahhahiraf said...

Thank you Mieza!! Hopefully I got in & congrats btw <3 :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...