Monday, May 2, 2016

Review: Nour Ain Beauty Care UV Foundation

Salam everyone!
Previously, I've blogged about the Nour Ain Beauty Care Skincare (Read it here(except for the their Multi V cream) and their UV Foundation is worth reviewing considering how in love I am with it and how good it is, really. Sadly, I don't remember using their UV Foundation when I first tried the brand, 2 years ago. So rugi past Izzah! It's really good. Perfect for everyday or when you're feeling lazy or just want to look glam without looking cakey or having that thick-mask-feeling. 



It's 10gm worth of product. You can buy separately for RM30 or try their trial skincare set for RM54. It comes in one shade, pink - which gives a brightening effect to your skin + a subtle glow. It's made of natural ingredients with whitening formulations and acts as a sunblock too. It claims to make the skin supple, glowy, smooth and fair naturally. It's safe to use for all skin types and non-drying at all. I wouldn't say that it's moisturizing but it certainly non-drying HAHA. 

Ingredients: Ethylnexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Peg Stearate, Clclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Laurert7, Methyldibrono Glutaronitrile.

It smells divine and lightweight and easy to blend. It gives a sheer to light coverage and certainly not build-able. I see it more as a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It lightens up the scars and almost covers them up fully. It does feel sticky/tacky. You can use it as a primer if you wish to use a foundation after. I normally just conceal any areas that needed a bit extra coverage. You can see how good of a coverage it gives me. I even use this for a night out makeup and I look flawless! Well not to puji diri lah kan aherher. 

It serious lasts long and believe it or not, it's sweat-proof! I once washed my car in the middle of the Afternoon and I was sweaty af like my whole face was crying. Once done, I chilled for a few minutes and pat dry my face with a tissue and my foundation seriously looked untouched. If ada pun, tak noticeable pun. Just touch up powder sikit, and I look fresh balik. And that's why I love it so much. Perfect for me. And because of this, my makeup routine jadi 15 minutes je every morning instead of 45 minutes-1.5 hours. The only thing I dislike is that it makes my nose oily sangat. But the glowy part, I loike. 




Nour Ain, use it to be believe it! (Ceh, cam kena sponsor pula hahahahaha)



RM30 @ Your nearest jamu stall or just search it on FB, Insta or Carousell! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...