Thursday, February 11, 2016

Review: Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Salam everyone!

I rarely blog about foundation and that's because it's hard for me to find the perfect one that suits me in Malaysia. Most of my favourite foundations are from overseas which I sayang to use since it's hard to get. I was contemplating between this and NARS Sheer Glow but I ended up getting this instead since it's easier to get at Sunway Pyramid je. 


Comes in this beautiful glass bottle, it carries a standard 30ml/1.0 fl oz worth of foundation. I heard great reviews about it that's why I decided to give it a try. I wanted to get it ever since it got out but my shade was always OOS. I decided to go with the shade Nude after arguing with my boyf on which shade to get HAHAHA but turns out, my perfect match would be mixing Nude (slightly lighter for me) with Light Beige (one shade darker than Nude)

I've never tried Too Faced foundations before and I must say that I'm incredibly impressed with this. It's so flawless on skin, blurs out imperfections and easy to blend both with sponge (my fav method!) and brush. And it doesn't make me look cakey at all, buildable even when I layer 2-3 pumps. It's medium to full coverage but looks absolutely natural and lasts long! 



You can see how beautiful it is even when swatched. It even covers up the mole after 2 layers. But of course, you need concealer for extra coverage but if you're going light, this is nice too. My face doesn't look cakey even with 2-3 layers, still flawless & smooth. It has a dewy/luminous glow finish so for oily skin, beware. I have combo skin so I do need to blot excessively especially that I'm extra oily now tetiba but I don't mind since it looks flawless hikhik


Infused with: 
Coconut Water: To delicately replenish skin's moisture levels
Alpine Rose: To brighten skin's appearance and promote elasticity
Hyaluronic Acid: For a smoother, more youthful appearance


 

Overall, I really am impressed by the formulation and coverage of the foundation. It sets smoothly and flawlessly on my skin. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it for now just beware those with oily skin! Prepare your puff & blotting paper in your bag! hehe. But yeah, total head over heels for it. I gotta save up some money to buy another one in the shade Light Beige! 

*Update 25/2/16* A friend told me this foundation is meant for oily combination skin but sadly for me, it gets oily on the nose. My thought would be, maybe it's actually dewy and I'm just not used to it hehe will update more! 

Price: RM135 @ Sephora Nationwide 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...