Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion

Hello loves! ❤ It's time to introduce to you my #1 favourite BB Cushion/foundation as if right now. Revlon Colorstay used to be at the top of the chart but ever since I tried the Laneige BB Cushion, I felt head over heels for it. Although it's not a full coverage base like Revlon Colorstay, the lasting power, lightweight, heat-proof and sweat-proof of the Laneige BB Cushion is what got me on its hook! 

Claims to be the world's first innovative technology with the revolutionary cushion mechanism with 800,000 pores. It hydrates your skin, long-lasting and doesn't make your makeup look cakey. It's light to medium coverage but no sweat, there's always a concealer and compact powder for extra coverage. Suitable for oily skin though it gives a semi-matte finish, most of the time, it looks pretty matte to me. 

It's a bit pricey as it costs RM150 but you get a refill in it which is not sold separately so it's pretty reasonable. Plus, I think it's a great investment considering the fantastic job that it's been doing to me. It's my go-to BB Cushion everyday and every where even! Been wearing it during Aidilfitri as well. Even though I have mountains of imperfection, because the quality is so darn good and it doesn't budge and smudge even when I sweat (but it does crack around the nose but that happens to me with most foundation like whaaat. Know any way(s) to prevent that?), I kind of push that aside. And it makes me happy when I'm wearing it :) 




Price: RM150 @ All Sephora, Parksons & Laneige nationwide. 

More info: https://www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...